MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Believe Stewart from the Moggies committed a similar action to Williams effort during the round. Williams get a week as deserved, Stewart n it's crickets.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

Finally - it’s get some air time - this Hocking Geelong bias thing…

Don’t want to quote myself but I will.

Another article today highlighting the Geelong bias with the mrp - Carltons Williams gets a week for pushing a face into the turf but the cats Stewart does the same thing and not even mentioned or fined. The article suggested they should be treated identically.

I think the Geelong bias is now being seen for what it is - Ablett, Selwood, Hawkins and Danger etc have spent or their free passes to Go.

Reactions: 8 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Hocking needs a video montage of all the incidents - his own club included - sent to his inbox ...
.... the one he carries around with him ... that's part of his body ..

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Yep. Done a Joel Selwood.

I don't think he did "drop" the knees. He could have done more to avoid contact as he stood up, but it wasn't a McKernan knee. Either way we get no help from the TV control room. Any incident, even a mild one, is highlighted while the ones that go the other way never seem to get replayed?

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I don't think he did "drop" the knees. He could have done more to avoid contact as he stood up, but it wasn't a McKernan knee. Either way we get no help from the TV control room. Any incident, even a mild one, is highlighted while the ones that go the other way never seem to get replayed?
Even considering he's a short bloke.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Why don't Duckwood or Clangerfield get sighted for those?
Because of hocking.
The media slids it under the carpet.
Compare what Dangerfield did on Friday night to what BigV and Grimes got crucified for against Essendon last year?
Fken Hocking

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
How many weeks for Shuey? Tho it is prob not an MRP question as it should go straight to tribunal.
The action was worse than Houli's that got him 4 weeks. But the injury obviously wasn't.

Reactions: 1 user