MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
You have to wonder why the AFL seem to want to punish RFC for every incident like these latest rough tackles. Only RFC tackles are considered punishable but the Lions get off scot free. Perhaps someone with more knowledge of footy than I can elucidate
I can elucidate that quite clearly. They are a pack of corrupt, inept *smile* at the AFL
I hope that explains it :)

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
You have to wonder why the AFL seem to want to punish RFC for every incident like these latest rough tackles. Only RFC tackles are considered punishable but the Lions get off scot free. Perhaps someone with more knowledge of footy than I can elucidate
They're raping us.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I'd imagine Bolton will get 4 weeks for the sling tackle on a shocking appeal?

The Lurker

In Victory We Thrive, Eat Em Alive
Nov 24, 2003
Melbourne
I can elucidate that quite clearly. They are a pack of corrupt, inept *smile* at the AFL
I hope that explains it :)
Yes definitely corrupt, Robinson elbows Cotch deliberately in the head with 2.56mins to go last night and nothing, Selwood gets $1k fine for gouging and stomping, Hawkins caves May's cheekbone in nothing.... corrupt alright

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
AFLPA should send Limpdickbrain Christian a please explain
Reckon we should just shut the *smile* up, pay the fines n consider ourselves extremely lucky that SHocking is no longer at HQ to oversee n override Christian's adjudications. SHocking would have had both players suspended just in time for our clash with his mangy feral Moggies.
Nank has my full permission to squash Clench, Duck, Tommysquawk n Spewart into some form of decorative road kill.

Reactions: 1 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Charlie Dixon threw a fairly vigourous forearm/elbow into a Saints players face, Saint went down holding his head, no comment from Ch.7 commentators, even showed replay without comment, any mention from MRP? Nothing to see here.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Charlie Dixon threw a fairly vigourous forearm/elbow into a Saints players face, Saint went down holding his head, no comment from Ch.7 commentators, even showed replay without comment, any mention from MRP? Nothing to see here.
But that’s big bad Charlie Dixon… he he he… we all love the way he goes about it… ha ha ha… what a tough bugger… ho ho ho… what a guy

Reactions: 5 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Also put this in the Oppo discussion.

Buddy given a week.

What a *smile* joke. Classed it as careless. If that's not intentional then nothing is.

Houli's suspension in 2017 is looking like a bigger joke with every passing week.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Buddy given a week.

What a *smile* joke. Classed it as careless. If that's not intentional then nothing is.

Houli's suspension in 2017 is looking like a bigger joke with every passing week.
How many weeks would Plugger have got if he did what Franklin did, at least a month.

Reactions: 1 user

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Remember Hawkins did exactly the same and it was “nothing to see here”. And don’t get me started on that prick Selwood’s eye gouges.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003

Buddy given a week.

Buddy has been a hitman and a protected species since he went to sydney. Its corrupt.

Reactions: 5 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Remember Hawkins did exactly the same and it was “nothing to see here”. And don’t get me started on that prick Selwood’s eye gouges.
Just on Hawkins. Got done twice for push in the back yesterday. Interestingly the commentators were laughing about it like it’s this innocent little thing he sometimes does. The only need to look at the Soldo to see what his little pushes can result in.

Reactions: 3 users