MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
How the *smile* does Ladhams get only 1 week for a deliberate punch on Wines?

Reactions: 1 user

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
BTW, 2 Tigers were suspended for the heinous crime of going out for a pizza during the Covid thing.
Another, from a rival club, goes overseas to a luxury resort., gets drunk, tries to molest a woman and probably gets a rap on the knuckles.
Many "scribes" are in his corner and don't think he should be suspended.
What a farce.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
How can dhead Christian pick out only 2 players to punish on that melee, what an absolute disgrace he is.
yes, he is an absolute disgrace. How many years has he been in the position now? Got the job via a call to AFL house from Craig Kelly apparently, 'you blokes must have a job for Crisso, he's a top bloke". Clowns.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
On a lighter note, or a weirder one, did I read it right that Sicily has been fined for taking naughton’s headband off? FMD !!! What next, a fine for dacking someone?

• Haha
  • Wow

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
On a lighter note, or a weirder one, did I read it right that Sicily has been fined for taking naughton’s headband off? FMD !!! What next, a fine for dacking someone?
Needs to be challenged and then needs to happen to every headband wearer that plays the game.
There should be a rule for a helmet though as they should be encouraged. Headband suffer the consequence.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Fyfe cleared for don't argue on the flog?? I thought just 'touching' these precious petals is automatic suspension no matter what the reason was. How's Toby thinking?