MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Sadly, the greedy bastards couldn't find anything convincing, but maybe because a few others looked like better incidents to gain money from. Soldo for tripping!!!!!!! FMD!!!!!
I haven't watched a replay of Soldos "trip" but watching yesterday I thought he didn't actually make contact.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Based on vlastuin getting a week for that Stewart should have got 12 weeks.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Has anyone got video of the Vlastuin one? Been mentioned it was to the stomach but he was given high contact?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Also, how the hell did Jonas get a fine for his bump that was worse than Picketts bump when he got a week??

Reactions: 1 user

rioli82

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 28, 2004
So Stewart was deemed as careless but Floss is graded as intentional

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
The punishment might not fit the crime but it was a stupid act by Vlastuin. Shouldn’t have even put himself in the position to get cited.

Reactions: 5 users

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
You guys are trying to find logic in an AFL MRP decision.

You'd be better off asking my 3 year old why he doesn't want to wear undies to kinder.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Soldo fined twice. Once for tripping and the other for wrestling with NicNat. Speechless. The Vlastuin one does say for high contact and am not sure what the incident was. The MRP just keeps racking up the fines against tigers.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
not surprised Nicks game ended with this... he wasn't right in the head all day

a week is a joke though

as is Soldos fine for tripping ... ??

TygerTyger

oh yeah!
Oct 17, 2006
Richmond
not surprised Nicks game ended with this... he wasn't right in the head all day

a week is a joke though

as is Soldos fine for tripping ... ??
surely not for tripping? (on the replay, the wc tripped over his own feet - I don't reckon soldo made contact).

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
surely not for tripping? (on the replay, the wc tripped over his own feet - I don't reckon soldo made contact).

I reckon he did with his foot, but he slipped. No way it was intentional like that prick Christian said it was.