MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

Noah gets pinged $2500 for rough conduct?!

Remember when the AFL was going to crack down on staging?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
When was the last time anyone got pinged for staging. Its rife in the AFL & a blight on the game.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
When was the last time anyone got pinged for staging. Its rife in the AFL & a blight on the game.
We also need blokes fined and if not suspended for deliberately creating high contact to draw free kicks.

Reactions: 4 users
The MRP just can't resist finding a money making problem with one of our players and Noah was the one chosen this time. Mind you I am surprised Picket got away with the perfectly legal crunch tackle

We also need blokes fined and if not suspended for deliberately creating high contact to draw free kicks.
Late in the game Rowell bent over to pick the ball up, as the nearest Tiger stepped out of the way to avoid high contact, Rowell literally leapt forward with his head still down trying draw the free.

Reactions: 1 users
Late in the game Rowell bent over to pick the ball up, as the nearest Tiger stepped out of the way to avoid high contact, Rowell literally leapt forward with his head still down trying draw the free.
he was doing it all game

How did Hewitt not get a week for hitting Neale in the head off the ball???
I think we know why.
The game feels more scripted than ever.
Hewitts called careless with a punch to the head, Neale called intentional with a punch to the stomach.

Go figure.

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
in their infinite wisdom the MRP have sanctioned 9 players from 4 Saturday games .... :rolleyes: ....