MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The focus should be on why Chris Donlon is such a ***.

A smart-arse. Unlikeable. Wimpy. Useless. But mostly a smart-arse. Perfectly suited to the role of a pursed lips softo.

Couldn't stand him when I worked with him. Lazy. Soft.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
To expedite proceedings the Match Review Officer has completed their review of this Sunday's upcoming Round 3 match, with Toby Nankervis offered a financial sanction.

Charge laid:

Toby Nankervis, Richmond, has been charged with rough conduct against any Sydney Swans player during any quarter of the Round 3 match between Richmond and Sydney played at the MCG on Sunday, March 31st 2024. The incident has been graded as careless conduct, low impact and high contact.

In summary, he can accept a $2500 sanction with an early plea.

The incident was classified as a $3750 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $2500 sanction with an early plea.
How come every charge is a first offence?
No disrespect to Nank, but I doubt very much this is the first time he's been cited.
Do priors reset each year?

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
How come every charge is a first offence?
No disrespect to Nank, but I doubt very much this is the first time he's been cited.
Do priors reset each year?
Christian just cuts and pastes a name each week onto the original charge sheet. The *smile* wit

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Christian just cuts and pastes a name each week onto the original charge sheet. The *smile* wit
Please Willo! Stop praising him unnecessarily! :cool:
Yeah, there's no way he has the ability to understand how to "cut and paste". I'm surprised he manages to get his trousers on and get a different leg into each trouser leg hole every morning.

• Haha

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Please Willo! Stop praising him unnecessarily! :cool:
I know, I hang my head in shame. His secretary does the “cut and paste” he wouldn’t have the brainpower, but he has the laziness.
I should have referred to him as the lobotomised *smile* wit

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I know, I hang my head in shame. His secretary does the “cut and paste” he wouldn’t have the brainpower, but he has the laziness.
I should have referred to him as the lobotomised *smile* wit
Better :cool:

Reactions: 1 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Kosi Pickett gave Sligo a head high late bump last night so lets see if Christ gives him a week.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Kosi Pickett gave Sligo a head high late bump last night so lets see if Christ gives him a week.
If Christ is doling out punishments these days it’s probably just as well Bachar Houili is retired

Reactions: 1 users

Cooper O'Reilly

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 5, 2021
How did Toby Green get away with that sling tackle????

The Suns player was alright and got up straight away but he was slung to the ground and his head did hit the ground.
You just know that if it was a tiger laying that tackle they’d be getting a holiday courtesy of the MRP. Green hasn’t even been sited. Zero consistency but what do you expect from the “make it up as you go along” AFL

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
If Christ is doling out punishments these days it’s probably just as well Bachar Houili is retired
I see what you did there. :D

[Saad seems to miss any issues ... because he plays for the Bloos?]

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Dee’s challenging 1 week suspension at tribunal hope they give him 2weeks
It worked with JVR last year. Will be interesting. Nah - bet they escape again.

Please to see Fogarty got a week for very similar effort to Baker's. And Bloos even accepted it! :confused: