MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

The Don

Is Good
Dec 21, 2007
Sydney
So another strike by Cunnington and another fine....Hey Christensen, how bluddy thick are you??, THE FINES DONT WORK, heres an idea, how about a SUSPENSION??? Take $5000 dollars outta Cunnintons $500,000 year salary...thats 1%.
MRPLotto fines aren't imposed to stop players hitting each other. They're there to convince the fans that the AFL is doing something about on field violence, Catman.

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
So another strike by Cunnington and another fine....Hey Christensen, how bluddy thick are you??, THE FINES DONT WORK, heres an idea, how about a SUSPENSION??? Take $5000 dollars outta Cunnintons $500,000 year salary...thats 1%.

Cunnington is a serial offender who is allowed to get away with things that no other player would. He's a sniper of the highest order. When is that dopehead Christian going to get serious with him & give him a 3 week holiday, if it was any of our players he'd have busted his chops to sort them out very quickly. Can you imagine if it was Dusty he'd get a years suspension.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Cunnington is a serial offender who is allowed to get away with things that no other player would. He's a sniper of the highest order. When is that dopehead Christian going to get serious with him & give him a 3 week holiday, if it was any of our players he'd have busted his chops to sort them out very quickly. Can you imagine if it was Dusty he'd get a years suspension.

...and he's done it again!! Here we are worrying about Lynchy copping suspension, let's see how they treat Cunnington first.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I didnt see Cunningtons act but I'll just say he gets off again...........................................

Excatly what the so called AFL Hillbillies said they were going to eliminate from the game.
A punch to the guts.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
The rot started in Round 1 when they let Liam Jones off for punching Jack. Jones is the quintessential AFL fall guy. They should've put him out.

Cunnington didn't deserve to go... this week.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Will be a joke if Graham cops anything for that. Nothing he did was dangerous, just bad luck for Port lad who jumped up in the tackle.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
can't be anything in it but Christian is a fool so who knows? good hard footy, not a sling, won a free..

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I don’t trust Christian to make a vegemite sandwich but I don’t think even he can find a reason to penalise Graham.