MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The AFL is a laughing stock, Greene should've got time last week, how inconsistent can they be.

Dare i say it, things were better under Vlad.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

Yep. When Demestos left we all though things could only improve because we were rock bottom. Gil instead brought his core drilling rigs with him

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Oh no, Toby Greene and Tom Hawkins, both with their own reserved spot at the tribunal were found guilty. What a surprise they were defending themselves again.
I hope both their teams get knocked out now, and they feel personal responsibility for it.

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Guilty on no credible evidence.... outcome will never pass any sniff, pub or legal test...

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Guilty on no credible evidence.... outcome will never pass any sniff, pub or legal test...
While he should have been rubbed out for his efforts on the Bont last week. I've seen some footage that the media hadn't had or shown before the case. Perfect vision of a hand raking across Neale's eyes. Guess the tribunal musta been convinced it was Toby's hand n the week stands. Little arsepick won't learn anyway, same as his boofhead mate Tommyhawk. More than happy for both GeeWhizz n Moggies to lose close games where their suspended stars could have influenced the result n they both spend a long time dealing with the what ifs of their *smile* actions.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Hawkins belts someone behind play = 1 week
Greene runs his hand across someone’s face = 1 week
Got it. You clowns.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
But didn’t they go to school together?
They’re best friends off the footy field

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
they will appeal. Heard Thursday night

AFL's own correspondant Riley bevo, on location in the hearing said

'Needless to say, I am stunned by that. The evidence of both Lachie Neale and Toby Greene, the submissions from both legal reps - everything pointed to that ban being overturned. Wow. '

which sounds to me like the outcome was pre-ordained, by Eddie

and Riley will be delivering food on his pushbike for a living next week.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
The AFL is a laughing stock, Greene should've got time last week, how inconsistent can they be.

Way better. Vlad was consistent, and honest and decisive, regardless of if you liked what he was consistent and honest and decisive about. Gill is a vaccillating, suckhole jellyback. Chalk and cheese.

Reactions: 2 users