MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Grumpy Hawkins suspended for 1 week - throwing an elbow. Someone must have tried to take his handbag.

EZJ reckons he threw his shorts into the Perth crowd and walked off in his jocks????

Ive always felt like Tomahawk was a Collingwood player trapped in a Geelong jumper.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Grumpy Hawkins suspended for 1 week - throwing an elbow. Someone must have tried to take his handbag.

Once again.
Robbo went with 'he cost them a premiership"
Will he ever learn?

He won't get off, elbows are as bad as a fist to the face regardless where the contact was made.

• Haha

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
On what grounds can Geesook possibly have this reduced to a fine - straight elbow to the neck, lower jaw - for no justifiable reason, a slight bump. Dangerous and reckless blow from a huge man who is a repeat offender.

Oh, hang on. The Hocking and Brad Scott high-placed positions at the AFL grounds?

Watching with interest.

Reactions: 2 users

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Yeah, this is a terrible appeal by Geelong.

They have a chance to send a message to the Hawk yet consistently appeal on his behalf, so the message never gets through.

I doubt the tribunal will be interested. Recalcitrants rarely fare well in appeals.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
I love Tom Hawkins.

His stupidity ensured that we made it to the GF last year.

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Hawkins off.

Hit in the collarbone .

So the collarbone extends to under the chin now.

Great. I will argue that next time.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
On what grounds can Geesook possibly have this reduced to a fine - straight elbow to the neck, lower jaw - for no justifiable reason, a slight bump. Dangerous and reckless blow from a huge man who is a repeat offender.

Oh, hang on. The Hocking and Brad Scott high-placed positions at the AFL grounds?

Watching with interest.
The cats obviously got a “ nudge,nudge,wink,wink it will be worth appealing” message from someone

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I hadn't seen the incident so I searched for it.

He looks at the Freo player and then elbows him in the face.

This is a complete joke, although not at all a surprise.

DS