MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

Ward stages so bad that he gets death threats from supporters who have just had enough!

MRO: Nah, that was fine!
I've always held Ward in the highest regard (very tough, fair and courageous player, but that act in the last quarter against Essendon was blatant cheating of the highest order.

Reactions: 1 user
The game is just not in a good space right now IMO. I think the AFL will do what it can to get a 'also ran" up. One of StKilda, Lions or Port will win it this year IMO

I just call *smile* on 3 of the 4. Rockliff got a 50 and I thought that was over the top. The others are just *smile* for down the track, get some numbers up on the tigers for the finals.

Jack was motioning to sac tap Cholly after the game the other day as well. Been in the Hub too long...

The problem with the AFL is that we (and it seems our club) have zero opportunity to voice even an objection or to call into question our feelings of bloody minded biased. Maybe we are just looking for justification for our bias but it really looks like we are in the crosshairs for what I don’t know. The stats and sanctioning provide a smorgasbord of evidence but none in the media even see it.

Reactions: 2 users
found it... feel free to let fly...

I'll start by saying if Christian does not regard Dixons elbow as intentional then ... well ... cough cough ..

• Angry
So what does it mean that it has been directed to the tribunal? In what circumstances does this happen?

Stuff this Covid situation, I can't even watch local footy. At least with local footy you don't have to put up with the bullsh1t media & you can enjoy a quiet beer or to at reasonable prices.

There’s obviously thousands of incidents we could bring up, however if Vlaustin and Grimes get done for staging why didn’t Rankine the week before, he actually got up smiling , basically saying I tried to milk a 50, as where Vlaustin got straight to his feet after the momentum took him down, yep milked it a touch , but he didn’t stay down an carry on......incredibly inconsistent and poor for a professional sport

Reactions: 8 users
I’m backing the club to tell the AFL to GAGFd. Come out with a statement and say we are not paying the fines. I am seething with the biased *smile* our club has copped this year.

There’s obviously thousands of incidents we could bring up, however if Vlaustin and Grimes get done for staging why didn’t Rankine the week before, he actually got up smiling , basically saying I tried to milk a 50, as where Vlaustin got straight to his feet after the momentum took him down, yep milked it a touch , but he didn’t stay down an carry on......incredibly inconsistent and poor for a professional sport
It’s a disgrace. I’ve been mentioning staging incidents from other games but for whatever the media just hone in on, I don’t know, Richmond ones, sensational ones.

If they are going to crack down on staging fine, do it, but ffs be consistent! Don’t just act on the ones the nuff muffs from the media blow up.

Reactions: 3 users
It’s a disgrace. I’ve been mentioning staging incidents from other games but for whatever the media just hone in on, I don’t know, Richmond ones, sensational ones.

If they are going to crack down on staging fine, do it, but ffs be consistent! Don’t just act on the ones the nuff muffs from the media blow up.
Papley got fined for throwing the ball at the Freo player (gently mind you), yet a few weeks ago Charlie Cameron did the same thing and nada.

The Cats better take out a loan if they're cracking down on staging. They'll be up for thousands.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users