MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

A

acatman

... See Lewis got off for his punch to the chin......... ohh to be Hodge Mitchell and Lews

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They shouldn't have X players on the jury. All of them are mates.
Should be a independent thing.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Danger gets a week as predicted.
Cats will challenge
Tribunal will lower to a fine or nothing
Tribunal decision not manifestly inadequate enough for the AFL to appeal.

Everyone is happy.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
anyone with $$ on Dusty for the Brownlow would be lashing out on some next-level booze tonight I'd reckon.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Baloo said:
Danger gets a week as predicted.
Cats will challenge
Tribunal will lower to a fine or nothing
Tribunal decision not manifestly inadequate enough for the AFL to appeal.

Everyone is happy.
yeah, No way AFL will let Danger get rubbed out. It will be like scripted wrestling soon. AFL will dictate what outcomes they want and make them happen.

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
Let them challenge and danger gets 2 weeks instead of one.
Careless conduct with medium impact to the head. I don't see how they could down grade any of these, they both seem about right.
2 brownlow medalists in the same team for the tigers, who would of thought that.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
bowden4president said:
yeah, No way AFL will let Danger get rubbed out. It will be like scripted wrestling soon. AFL will dictate what outcomes they want and make them happen.

Gil McMahon.

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014
Hope they challenge and he gets two. Playing a Dangerless Cats in 2 weeks will certainly help our chances.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Get ready for the appeal.

What are Malcolm Turnbull, Waleed Ali, the Dalai Lama and Donald Trump doing tomorrow night?

Please, please, please can we get the Mooch as a character witness?

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
toby64 said:
Hope they challenge and he gets two. Playing a Dangerless Cats in 2 weeks will certainly help our chances.

if that happens, I'm buying some next level booze. (1 week is right though IMO, given the direction of the Tribunal and all that).

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Meanwhile, in other news, Lance "Buddy" Franklin can accept a fine for his indiscretion. It is the 75th time this season that he has been fined for an injudicious whack and the AFL is getting sick of it. They will rain punishments of Biblical proportion on his sorry ass, should it happen another 25 times.

Consider this a warning.

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
TOT70 said:
Meanwhile, in other news, Lance "Buddy" Franklin can accept a fine for his indiscretion. It is the 75th time this season that he has been fined for an injudicious whack and the AFL is getting sick of it. They will rain punishments of Biblical proportion on his sorry ass, should it happen another 25 times.

Consider this a warning.

couldn't have put it better myself. I'll stop the car and leave you on the side of the road if you keep fighting...

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
tigersnake said:
couldn't have put it better myself. I'll stop the car and leave you on the side of the road if you keep fighting...

"Franklin was cleared for a second incident that saw him collect Hodge high with a swinging arm, with the MRP deeming the action was not a striking motion and not a reportable offence."

Throwing a punch and connecting high is a real no-no but just swinging an arm and connecting high is Ok.

Unreal. Talk about mealy mouths.

Reactions: 1 user