MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Can we please stop calling it a "king hit"
It is a cowards punch. Schofield wasn't expecting it. It was behind play.

Hawkins should have got a couple given where the punch occurred. The fact Schofield wasn't wrapping his arms around Hawkins after the game should be enough to see it was a **** act.

Agree

If Hawkins was trying to block or shepherd Schofield he would have used his left arm, not swing his right arm across his body as if he was swinging a handbag.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Hawkins should get at least 2.

Greene is a complete idiot

Reactions: 1 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Usually don't mind Jimmy Bartel, but he's become another salty (ex) Geelong flog on this issue.
Claims Greene is being "victimised" by the AFL. Give me a *smile* break

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If hawkins gets off then im done.
Im only intrested these days because we are good.
The AFL is flked

Reactions: 4 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Usually don't mind Jimmy Bartel, but he's become another salty (ex) Geelong flog on this issue.
Claims Greene is being "victimised" by the AFL. Give me a ****** break

Ha victimised! Like a serial drink driving offender being victimised by the court that decides to take his license away after the 17th offence. Get your hand off it Bartel.

Actually there’s a part of me that wants them to let him off, just to highlight how corrupt they are, again.

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
What about the good bloke discount? Is Lingy on this panel?. He'll set them straight.
5th time is a charm!
250px-Babyhuey.JPG

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Claims Greene is being "victimised" by the AFL. Give me a ****** break

c'mon, he's got a point. i dont see the media highlighting all the other players who dig around opponents faces under packs....

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Fagan told Whateley this morning that Neale said that contact was around the nose area.
Phhhht. Does Lachie have his nose somewhere under his left armpit instead of smack bang between his two eyes like everyone else? Bloody idiot Fagan.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Ha victimised! Like a serial drink driving offender being victimised by the court that decides to take his license away after the 17th offence. Get your hand off it Bartel.

Actually there’s a part of me that wants them to let him off, just to highlight how corrupt they are, again.

Let him off to beat up the Magpies. We all know he will be at the tribunal again next week.

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
The week should and did stand, what about all the posters who said Shocking being an ex cat, would ensure he got off...... just asking!

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
The week should and did stand, what about all the posters who said Shocking being an ex cat, would ensure he got off...... just asking!
I think SHocking had already weaved his magic in the original one match ban which should have been 2 or 3

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Youlle have to forgive us for having a very low degree (downgraded from low) of trust

in The AFL achieving transparent and just outcomes Catman

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Should be happy he just got the one. Silly boy and slow learner is Hawkins.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Geez, if Soldo did that it would have been 3 weeks going by what he got the 1 week for last time

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I hope the Toby Greene case changes tomorrow night. Anything to kill the Scum.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They should've kept the old system.
You challenge and you lose, your penalty increases.
It might not as been as forceful, but i compare what he did to Barry Hall's hit on Brent Staker.
Should've been 3 the bare minimum.
The community as a whole is over this *smile* of people knocking people out.