My Dog ate my 'Yellow & Black - A Season with Richmond' book - I need your Help!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

My Dog ate my 'Yellow & Black - A Season with Richmond' book - I need your Help!!

rmclean

Tiger Cub
Jun 18, 2020
My dog has destroyed my signed copy of Yellow & Black - A Season with Richmond. Any one have any ideas on where I could buy a replacement book - the signatures were special but I just want a book I can actually read!! All online book stores are out of stock and some even read out of print. It's a long shot I know (being that it's now 2020) but I'm heartbroken and haven't slept all night since discovering the destruction last night before bed! 104299426_741433630001019_3692483002732095937_n.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
My dog has destroyed my signed copy of Yellow & Black - A Season with Richmond. Any one have any ideas on where I could buy a replacement book - the signatures were special but I just want a book I can actually read!! All online book stores are out of stock and some even read out of print. It's a long shot I know (being that it's now 2020) but I'm heartbroken and haven't slept all night since discovering the destruction last night before bed! View attachment 9980
I'm sure if you were to contact the club, they would be able to put you on to him, otherwise @KonradMarshall.

Good luck.

Can The Tiger!!!!

rmclean

Tiger Cub
Jun 18, 2020
I'm sure if you were to contact the club, they would be able to put you on to him, otherwise @KonradMarshall.

Good luck.

Can The Tiger!!!!
Thank you! I hadn't thought to reach out the author directly! Thanks so much!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Thank you! I hadn't thought to reach out the author directly! Thanks so much!
You always have to find a positive................at least your pooch didn't eat your "Richardson" book.
I'd be putting that out of reach, because that would have to be close to fatal.

rmclean

Tiger Cub
Jun 18, 2020
You always have to find a positive................at least your pooch didn't eat your "Richardson" book.
I'd be putting that out of reach, because that would have to be close to fatal.

He did cut it very fine, adoption is still being considered until I can find a replacement book! :confused:

• Haha

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
He did cut it very fine, adoption is still being considered until I can find a replacement book! :confused:

Send him to a Mugpies supporter, they don't have the same problem, their dogs are like their owners they don't have teeth either.
Lots of Collywobbles books for him the happily munch on. There again he might come down with rabies.