Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Laughed at the suggestion that Chol did OK on Grundy. Had NFI. Nank is a ruck.
Agree TTT thought Chol‘s centre bounce ruck efforts were the simple reason they got back in it, insipid , just does not want to put body on body.

I don’t think he’ll make it and no possible chance as a forward /Ruck , however with his natural skills I’d try an reinvent him in the back half for the first half of the VFL season

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
What about Nanks leaping last nite? Getting air time is not his go but he looked spiritedly. Good sign.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yeah. Can't see anyone else who could afford or would be silly enough to pay that contract.
Maybe Colonwood might " help " Grundypants move back home to S.A. in the near future n sweeten the deal n contribute some of his annual wages.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Have a feeling he’ll be on his way back to the Crows at seasons end
Nah..... I heard Nathan say yesterday that he shows "love and care for my players"..... Obviously that's why he never ever gives any of them the arse!

(I wonder what it's like at the pies when Bucks no longer loves and cares for you?)

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Nah..... I heard Nathan say yesterday that he shows "love and care for my players"..... Obviously that's why he never ever gives any of them the arse!

(I wonder what it's like at the pies when Bucks no longer loves and cares for you?)
Very good point :cool:

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I don’t think that will stop them from tying to get him again, Crows will have a huge amount of cap space

Would be a ridiculous use of resources.

Ruckmen aren’t that valuable period, so to sink a lot of money into two would be madness.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I wonder if Nank will start to get the credit he deserves in the AFL Media. For a triple premiership ruckman and still quite young, he's never mentioned in the top ruckman lists. He's rarely beaten.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I wondering Nank will start to get the credit he deserves in the AFL Media. For a triple premiership ruckman and still quite young, he's never mentioned in the top ruckman lists. He's rarely beaten.
Not a chance of that happening. Nank's just a big hard working lump of honest role playing footballer. Got NicNat, Gawner n Grundypants all rated as superstars ahead of him n a couple of young fancy pants rucks at St Kiddenme n the Crowbaits that will be coming through ahead of him before long.
Mighty happy that none of the experts really rate him that highly n he just keeps helping us win flags.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I wondering Nank will start to get the credit he deserves in the AFL Media. For a triple premiership ruckman and still quite young, he's never mentioned in the top ruckman lists. He's rarely beaten.
I'm with you. .... blokes like Gerard Healy go on and on about these super *smile* star ruckmen. ...Nic Nat, Maxy, *smile* Grundy. ....
Last time I checked there's only 1 triple premiership ruckman going around atm.... and it ain’t any of them... I'll take notice when either one of them opens their account!

Reactions: 6 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I'm with you. .... blokes like Gerard Healy go on and on about these super *smile* star ruckmen. ...Nic Nat, Maxy, *smile* Grundy. ....
Last time I checked there's only 1 triple premiership ruckman going around atm.... and it ain’t any of them... I'll take notice when either one of them opens their account!

Let them keep underrating him I say.

Reactions: 4 users

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006

He's our Clark Keating.

Reactions: 1 users

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005
Yeah even Mumford gets more kudos than Nankervis.... but who cares...He is an absolute beauty.
By far and away the MOST under rated ruckman/player in the AFL..... There isn't a Ruckman in the comp I would trade him for.

Reactions: 4 users