Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Watching Chol yesterday , one minute you’d have been happy to have taken him in the first round of the draft, next minute you’ve delisted him. I put a line through him late last season after a few too many insipid efforts, in saying that , though his work rate was as good as it’s been . Played predominantly ruck changing forward , so I’d imagine if he gets another go it will be as a ruck/fwd with Nank

Reactions: 1 user

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
You can pay Gawn and Grundy all the money in the world.

When Nank is on he destroys teams like Drago destroyed Creed in Rocky 4

Just does everything, spent 85% time on the ground tonight - when he gets Soldo back, cant wait !

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
The Tigers spirit animal for mine.

His clobbering skills are elite.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Pray he stays fit, aint got a replacement
Yeah I was thinking we don’t want to rush Soldo back this year but as much as I love Nank the warrior I fear wearing him out without proper support. Maybe we can get Soldo back later or hopefully CCJ can prove an able back up.

Reactions: 1 users