Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
Bigger heart than Phar Lap?
Another brutal game. Dominated Martin. Massive Kahunas. spiritual leader.

Reactions: 5 users

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Bigger heart than Phar Lap?
Another brutal game. Dominated Martin. Massive Kahunas. spiritual leader.

Hes an absolute mongrel, hates losing, no surer thing than if he loses a qtr or a half he will come back strong, love the big fella.

From memory early doors last year some folk were praising Soldo and suggesting a trade for Nank, i like soldo but as you said he is a spiritual leader and a complete beast, you dont let go of players like this, silly silly swans!

Reactions: 2 users

Mycotchinrules

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 17, 2014
Is there anything better on earth than when Nank tackles some spud and drives him into the G with the full 100kgs?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Seriously should get his named mentioned when the media talk of Grundy, Gawn and Naitanui. I reckon if you asked those 3 who they hate to play against the most, Nank's name will be the first out.

Reactions: 4 users

The_General

Be the reason someone believes in the good people.
May 4, 2004
I don't want to hear any crap anymore about a heart the size of Phar Lap. Phar Lap wishes he had a heart the size of Nankervis.

This guys nickname should be Goliath, because he plays like one.

And when we bring young Ryan into be his ruck partner, we can have Samson and Goliath as the duo.

Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Seriously should get his named mentioned when the media talk of Grundy, Gawn and Naitanui. I reckon if you asked those 3 who they hate to play against the most, Nank's name will be the first out.
Absolutely, not that his not a good tap ruck, however he’s whole package is as good if not better, so much better footballer then Naitanui (imho most overatted player in history) better mark then the other 2 and twice as aggressive, in saying that Gawn deserves the title , however I don’t believe any other ruck should be said better then The Nank

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
No ones saying it, but I’d have him as one of the best rucks in the game at present. Nine of the others have 3 Premierships for a start. Geelong’s amateurs have next to no chance against him next week.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Deserves more credit. In AA form
Won't get it. Not farkin fancy enough.
Might just end up with another premiership medallion though, proper medal not just one for poncing around n looking pretty.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users