Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I agree Nank was not so bad, although some of the taps didn't seem well directed.

I thought the Geelong rucks worked out how to nullify a leaping Pickett pretty well though, just hold him away from the contest and use your height.

Need two rucks, bring in CCJ, now is the time to work out if he can cut it.

Now is also the time to stop expecting Nank to shoulder such a huge load, he'll be retired by 28 if we keep using him like this.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
be a 3 way tie wth bakes and dusty in the JD medal after 9 rounds I reckon.

After Dimma going full Alpha on Gil all week,

I expect Nank to be sent to the tribunal for usingJesse Hogan

like a George Foreman Grill

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Have to check with caesar, however surely we don’t let The Nank train with his teammates.

Does not play well with others

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
That’s on the money. And people still call him a dud and express surprise that he’s got Premiership medals.
Can’t recall anyone calling him a dud recently? He is universally admired and reckon this year he’s almost getting more respect from commentators and opposition supporters.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
In AA form. But of course he’s up against that 0.5 marks a game super star Naitanui. (Geez, how good a jumper is that guy....)

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
Can’t recall anyone calling him a dud recently? He is universally admired and reckon this year he’s almost getting more respect from commentators and opposition supporters.
Wasn’t in Brad Johnson’s top ten ruckman in the league right now though!

• Haha

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I think this guys nickname should be Atlas.
download (1).jpeg

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
The media don’t anymore, never mentioned as one of the comp’s best ruckman. Oppo supporters regularly call him a dud and can’t believe he’s a triple Premiership player.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Handy ruck man at best. Plays the game in beast mode n terrorizes the *smile* out of opposition clubs. Nank Nank Nank, just love the way he plays old fashioned hard arse footy on everyone that aint wearing a Tigers jumper.