Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Wasn't overload, simply copped a knock in the first ruck contest of the day. One of those *smile* happens when you aren't even looking type things.

Yeah it's a pure impact that pushes the knee backwards when it is bent, common in a car crash passengers when the knee is pushed into the dash of the car.

You could do a million ruck contests and not have one, or cop it on the first one like Saturday.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Yeah it's a pure impact that pushes the knee backwards when it is bent, common in a car crash passengers when the knee is pushed into the dash of the car.

You could do a million ruck contests and not have one, or cop it on the first one like Saturday.
Its the injury that made the rules officials bring in the circle ?

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hocking rings fixture peeps.

Nankervis is out for 3 -4 weeks can we find them Richmond pricks opponents with dominant rucks for that month thanks.

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
I'm more concerned about losing Nank as the big intercept mark in our backline than I am about covering his ruck work.
Good pickup, he’s been very good at doing that. Not sure Choi has the smarts nor the aerobic ability Balts has to step up further!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
A real blessing I reckon.

soft draw home,

Nank gets a freshen up for finals.

Reactions: 1 users

TT33

GO TIGES!!!
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
makes sense.

shows ive never been up close to a cup. always thought they were silver.

how come they talk about 'winning some silverware'?

The outside is silver but The inside is GOLD plated, because it doesn't tarnish like silver, so it doesn't matter what the boys put in it to drink. :cupgold:cupgold:cupgold

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

French Tiger

Tiger Champion
Oct 6, 2004
We knew it was a risk playing Nanks solo and overloading him and now we see the result. Now Chol and CCJ have really got to stand up
Was just a accidental knock.

I would like to know the stats on centre bounces contested, as I know we have only used the 2 rucks once this year but it's not like he has taken every centre bounce, he has had rests , it's just that we have had non rucks backing him up.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Great chance for CCJ & Choi, they will do well around the ground quite mobile on a big ground .