Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Barkdog

Tiger Rookie
May 5, 2004
Bendigo
Geez we miss the big fella......he would have ripped this game apart tonight. Is he the most important bloke on our list? We've been completely listless when he isnt playing.

Reactions: 3 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Actually a pretty good call.
It only just occurred to me. It's obvious when you think about it. Right age profile, more consistent than Graham, more inspirational than Vlastuin. A true leader by example. Cant believe he hasn't been out forward before

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
I'm calling it now. Make Nank captain.
Nank is just about my favourite player. His aggression, his passion. Nankenstein!

I would not make him Captain.
Not because he doesn't have the ticker. He does, in spades.
However in the last 3 years he has missed a bucket load of matches and has become injury prone.
Your Captain needs to be playing.
And yes our current Captain is also in this category now. Just misses too many games. Nearing the end if not already there.
I think Floss is too undisciplined to be Captain. Flies the flag alot and gives oppo free shots at goal.
Aston doesn't want the gig.
Jackmond maybe in his last year or so till some one else gets groomed.
Not too many obvious choices.
An interesting discussion piece.
Anything to get my mind off our last 3 weeks.

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Pretty bloody important inclusion. Just hope he's genuinely ready to go.

Chol is still going to have to take a fair bit of the work methinks.
Hopefully benefits from his recent experience with the lighter workload.

All players will be walking just a bit taller with Nank out there on Sunday.

Reactions: 3 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Remember the reports on him a few years ago? Too small to be a good ruckman. Four years on feared by all ruckmen in the competition and most of the other players too. The ultimate player

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Remember the reports on him a few years ago? Too small to be a good ruckman. Four years on feared by all ruckmen in the competition and most of the other players too. The ultimate player
...when he plays