Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Reckon that was his most ineffectual game since becoming a tiger. He’s too proud of performance not to have a good one next game.

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Reckon that was his most ineffectual game since becoming a tiger. He’s too proud of performance not to have a good one next game.

Got out of isolation at midnight the day before. Deserves some slack.

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Got out of isolation at midnight the day before. Deserves some slack.
He took a while to get into the swing of it. Started to look like the old Nank later in the game, and given how his preparation for the game was interrupted that’s not at all surprising.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I love this dude. Whether he's playing well or not, he always provides entertainment. That hit was fantastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I loved the 2 double hits. Splattered those chucking bulldogs everywhere. A lot of bullies players hearing foot steps tonight.

Reactions: 3 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
I thought there was a huge chance he'd be up on a couple of manslaughter charges later in the week.

He was ferocious

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He played a central role in my favourite moment in the game. Won a free kick in the pocket and around 4 Dogs players were looking at the umpire like the kids looked at Willy Wonka after Charlie gets given the factory.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users