Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Good deal. Anything that potentially keeps hampson in the 2s is a good deal

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Great pick. Very unRichmond like to target thius type of player - emerging ruck in the right age bracket; and more unRichmond like convincing him to come. Doggies were interested too. Maybe the 'Balme' effect is starting to kick in already!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
maverick said:
Far superior deal to the Prestia debacle
You think that deal is a debacle what are Geelong doing just gave Carlton their 1st round pick this plus Smedts for Tuhouy and Carltons 2nd pick next year. Would be happy if i were Carlton.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
caesar said:
You think that deal is a debacle what are Geelong doing just gave Carlton their 1st round pick this plus Smedts for Tuhouy and Carltons 2nd pick next year. Would be happy if i were Carlton.

Really? Reckon its far better for Geelong. If Geelong finish 4th and Carlton finish 16th they will swap picks 15 for 22. Only a 7 pick upgrade and they still have to take Smedts. Carlton got reamed in that deal IMO.

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
mrposhman said:
Really? Reckon its far better for Geelong. If Geelong finish 4th and Carlton finish 16th they will swap picks 15 for 22. Only a 7 pick upgrade and they still have to take Smedts. Carlton got reamed in that deal IMO.
But the Cats MUST trade for a first round pick next year and every club will know it.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
casper68 said:
But the Cats MUST trade for a first round pick next year and every club will know it.

Fair point. It may come back to bite them on the bum.

Just saw your post on the Lids thread. Maybe I was wrong, maybe the Cats trade with Carlton for Tuohy and somehow within all that, we are the ones that get reamed when we weren't even trading!!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Are the swans the best team to deal with when it comes to trading?
The let Mitchell go without any noise
They lose a kid again no fuss
And now the loses promising ruckman without asking for the world in return.
Let's see what Collingwood want for there dud? Witts Pick 3??

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Something that makes sense. The thought of being reliant on a broken down Maric as backup ruckman was giving me ulcers

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
lamb22 said:
Great pick. Very unRichmond like to target thius type of player - emerging ruck in the right age bracket; and more unRichmond like convincing him to come. Doggies were interested too. Maybe the 'Balme' effect is starting to kick in already!

Another tick for FoF?

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Great get by the Club, fills a massive hole in the list. :clap