Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Wouldn't say cleaned Lycett up but certainly held his ground. Both ruckmen played 79% game time and against each other most of the game. Nanks excels once the ball hits the ground. He's a beast and I love it.

tha8ball said:
The Balta chop out helps him no end.
Certainly does and ads a different dynamic, Baltas follow up at the centre bounces keeps the opposition guessing and with the 666 rule his going to be able to bomb plenty to the goal square.

Thought Nank started slow, however was crucial as the game went on, very underrated ruckman.

Mr Brightside said:
Certainly does and ads a different dynamic, Baltas follow up at the centre bounces keeps the opposition guessing and with the 666 rule his going to be able to bomb plenty to the goal square.

Thought Nank started slow, however was crucial as the game went on, very underrated ruckman.

x2

Smoking Aces said:
Where is the Nank love?

He took both Lycett and Ryder to the cleaners today.

Spot on. The media was creaming themselves over grundys performance on Friday night but Nakas game was much better. He is a Ruck rover, He is super fit and most importantly has a good kick
He was very good

Team mates play taller with guys like Nank around.Leads by example.

And the brush off on Brian Taylor that night was hilarious ;D

zippadeee said:
Spot on. The media was creaming themselves over grundys performance on Friday night but Nakas game was much better. He is a Ruck rover, He is super fit and most importantly has a good kick
He was very good

Yep agree

How good is this bloke? Slapped the out Ryder and he lycett.
He never gets the coverage like other ruckmen do.
He is as important to us as any of jack Cotchin and Rance.
He would in the top 5 players we have pitched from other clubs.
Brodders
leon Cameron
Nathan Brown
gaspar
Dundas
Brad Fox

zippadeee said:
How good is this bloke? Slapped the out Ryder and he lycett.
He never gets the coverage like our ruckmen do.
He is as important to us as any of jack Cotchin and Rance.
He would in the top 5 players we have pitched from other clubs.
Brodders
leon Cameron
Nathan Brown
gaspar
Dundas
Brad Fox

He is top 1

Why is this thread stuck on page 3?

His work around the stoppages was brilliant. I thought he owned Gawn once the ball hit the ground.

This bloke by far is our most important player.

Smoking Aces said:
Why is this thread stuck on page 3?

His work around the stoppages was brilliant. I thought he owned Gawn once the ball hit the ground.

This bloke by far is our most important player.
Like having an extra midfielder a lot of the time. His ground work for a player of his size is remarkable.

Lost tonight in the ruck which was a big surprise. I expected him to rag doll English.

English gave them first use tonight.

Worst game he has played since joining the club.

Was given a clinic by English especially around the ground.