Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

GEDS1 said:
Slaughtered absolutely useless tonight

by Peter Street part 2 .that bloke hasn't been sighted all year but tonight we made him look like Simon Madden.

Nank is a selfless warrior. Will never bag the big bloke because he gives his all every time he pulls on the RFC guernsey.
Plus, he has pretty much rucked solo, and without genuine backup support, for three seasons now.
Even though he might have been beaten against Footscray he still gave it all and made contributions along the way, which is more than can be said of many (most) of his team mates.

Bullarto Tiger said:
Nank is a selfless warrior. Will never bag the big bloke because he gives his all every time he pulls on the RFC guernsey.
Plus, he has pretty much rucked solo, and without genuine backup support, for three seasons now.
Even though he might have been beaten against Footscray he still gave it all and made contributions along the way, which is more than can be said of many (most) of his team mates.
Bingo, bloody pity most of our senior players didn't have half the effort n input that Nank put in, worked his arse off n didn't have much help.

Can’t blame him.
He has been unbelievable since the day we got him. Where’s his back up? Where’s his support?
Hardwick again going against the groove not playing 2 genuine ruckman. (It would help if we had another on the list)

Interesting that Nank only played 68% of the game according to Age stats.

Wonder if he was carrying something.

Balta played 82% forward, back and in the middle.

Don’t know if he is ready or not, but could CCJ be considered as a genuine second tall fwd/back up ruck for Nankervis yet? He needs support and it needs to be someone who can go fwd and actually take a few marks and be a threat.
Balta should play as a tall back for an extended run.

Aggro is great but his job is to give our mids first use of the ball. Never does. Even when he wins tap outs it is usually to the opposition. Fantastic backup ruckman is Nank but exposed as the main ruckman.

Would have to give the most frees away in the league. I get that he plays on edge but time to pull his head in.

If he goes down as well, I’ll be convinced that the collective hate of all of the people who can’t stand the tiges being a force again has finally collminated in some type of curse. The injuries are ridiculous.

If we were Collingwood it would be mentioned every 30 seconds.

Nank is bigger out than Rance for mine.

Any indication yet on the severity?

evo said:

Agreed, his taps early on lead to critical clearances and our 4 goal lead.

evo said:

x2

However, going with the opportunity, silver lining, soldier replacement scheme/theme

Ive been dying for Nank would go down.

to see how Performing Aarts handles first ruck duties

I thought he looked a bit proppy against the Dogs. No need to rush him back, make sure he is right. Looking for to Ivan putting his knees into Big Boy.

evo said:

I trust Soldo to come in and do the job. Good test of his development. If he doesn't perform, it's also good in that we can cut him at year end if need be.