Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
If today told us anything, it is that our structure looks better with the 2 ruck combo.

Reactions: 12 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
If today told us anything, it is that our structure looks better with the 2 ruck combo.

Agree

I assume Soldo will come in or Nank or perhaps they run with CCJ as a backup with Chol taking first mantle although I don’t think we have to worry to much next week against Sydney now they have lost their ruck.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Agree

I assume Soldo will come in or Nank or perhaps they run with CCJ as a backup with Chol taking first mantle although I don’t think we have to worry to much next week against Sydney now they have lost their ruck.
Think we need a proper first ruck & that’ll now revert to Soldo. Chol goes better as 2nd ruck while Soldo seems to be at his best when it isn’t solely left up to him.

Reactions: 4 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Not that there is a good time for an injury, but Nank was in excellent form last week and took it up to Gawn today. Real shame having a setback now along with a heap of others injured.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Not that there is a good time for an injury, but Nank was in excellent form last week and took it up to Gawn today. Real shame having a setback now along with a heap of others injured.
Absolutely. Nankervis has been in great form since coming back in, especially to a team that’s struggling. Hard position is the ruck - always open to injury. It’s why part-timers in the key forwards should never go in there. Grigg in 2017 was a one off & even that got found out dreadfully in the 2018 Prelim.

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

The only exception was for some reason KMac went up for one centre bounce and Gawn got a clear tap but cant remember whether Melb got a goal from it.

Diabolical decision...

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
The only exception was for some reason KMac went up for one centre bounce and Gawn got a clear tap but cant remember whether Melb got a goal from it.

Diabolical decision...
Reckon it was to give Mabs a short 2min break before the final 5minutes.

Reactions: 1 user

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Big loss. Took it right up to everyone's new favourite Marshall last week & was was certainly not disgracing himself against Gawn. Looked to have his athleticism finally back.

Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Back when the Western Bulldogs were called Footscray, what did we know syndesmosis as? Badly sprained ankle or torn ankle ligaments?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Diabolical decision...

McIntosh seriously what a mess.

• Angry

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Having surgery same as Prestia both listed medium term injuries

Last edited:

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Yeah me too.
Was back to his agressive best so its rough timing but at least not a recurring groin

Reactions: 1 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Back when the Western Bulldogs were called Footscray, what did we know syndesmosis as? Badly sprained ankle or torn ankle ligaments?

It's the new injury buzzword.

Whatever happened to osteitis pubis? 10 years ago every third player had it, now you barely hear about it.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Can't wait to see a fit and firing Nank back on the park.

He brings the hardness that makes our little blokes walk taller.