Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Toby Nankervis opting for Punt Road which is somewhat a relief since no one else except Prestia has shown any interest in playing under our esteemed leader Damian "*smile*" Hardwick.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Tigaman said:
Toby Nankervis opting for Punt Road which is somewhat a relief since no one else except Prestia has shown any interest in playing under our esteemed leader Damian "Hardwick" Hardwick.

And Caddy

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
What I like is he will be hard to play against with his ability to tackle, block and bring the ball down in marking contests.

One of Luke Beverages key messages to his players that we have to be difficult to play against.

Hardwick has failed to grasp this with our bruise free style of keepings off with slow ball movement.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Tigermad2005 said:
Only 199cm.

Have a look at the sf against Adelaide. Took care of Jacobs with ease plus his hunting of the man and ball was terrific. Crunched a lot of players and caused a lot of spills and also hit Buddy lace out for a goal.

Exactly what is needed at RFC. We will probably pay overs for him but I wouldn't complain if we used 27 for him.

Reactions: 1 user

Coughlan24

Tiger Superstar
Jul 8, 2004
Lithgow, NSW
If we give away 6 for Prestia we don't want to give up 27 for Nankervis. Although GWS'S interest in Lids has potential gain if we don't screw it up.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Coughlan24 said:
If we give away 6 for Prestia we don't want to give up 27 for Nankervis.

Why not? Nankervis is only 22 and he can play and a surer bet than a Pick #27.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Swan fan told me he is spewing they will lose Nankervis. Has likened him to a younger Mummy. Let's hope they can get him at a reasonable price.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Coughlan24 said:
If we give away 6 for Prestia we don't want to give up 27 for Nankervis. Although GWS'S interest in Lids has potential gain if we don't screw it up.

We won't give 27 for the Nank, later pick but not that one.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Geelong: We want 27 for Caddy
Richmond: (Squealing) Ooooh we just got 24!
Geelong: We want 24 for Caddy
Richmond: We'll take it!

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
Should be able to get him for 46. After all he's their 4th choice ruck, has only played 12 games, is out of contract and has nominated us. Witts is going for about this, and though I personally think the big Nanny is much better it should be a reasonable comparision in terms of worth.