Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Gee he was big when Soldo went down. He was crashing into bodies like a wrecking ball. And his skills are incredible for a ruck. Will have a big say in how the rest of our year pans out.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
As much as you hate to see anyone injured, Nankervis thrives on being the number one man I think.

I'm very comfortable with him going into finals as first ruck.

Me too. What you lose in ruck contest you gain in ground level pressure. And he's skilled disposer. And he's a good, reliable mark.

Reactions: 3 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Warhorse. Rucks worth 3 smallsin finals. I am simpleton but Mike Green critical to 3 flags, Petre Moores opponent just about BoG in 3 GFs, Rehn, Dear, Keatimg, Ottens,

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Shattered for Soldo, however Nank is back, still think at there best Nanks our best overall Ruck/follower

Reactions: 1 user

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
He was huge tonight. Cant believe people were jumping off him last week just second game back from injury. He is now critical to our chances this year - and tonight his work around the ground was him at his best.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think Ivan is harder to cover than we give credit. He's a huge man.

Dimma seemed rattled at his loss.

having said that, we can cover the loss.

I personally believe ruck men win finals, so Ivans loss makes me 10% less optimistic, coming off a very high base.

no, 5%

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
He was huge tonight. Cant believe people were jumping off him last week just second game back from injury. He is now critical to our chances this year - and tonight his work around the ground was him at his best.
His positioning to help the defence and intercept was huge in negating Hawkins & co.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I think Ivan is harder to cover than we give credit. He's a huge man.

Dimma seemed rattled at his loss.

having said that, we can cover the loss.

I personally believe ruck men win finals, so Ivans loss makes me 10% less optimistic, coming off a very high base.

no, 5%
Especially against someone like NicNacPattyWack. BT took that from me...

Mantikorr

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2006
His positioning to help the defence and intercept was huge in negating Hawkins & co.
His pressure around clearances post hit out is invaluable as well. Second and third efforts, and sometimes gets on the end of an outlet pass. Foot skills generally very good too

Reactions: 4 users