Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Just a smart courageous player.Knows his strengths and works other players over.How about those marks in our defence Nank the Tank.

Reactions: 3 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Herculian. Man Mountain.

Clearly Best on Ground.
Just the way he took those marks and won the ball in the centre. You're a beauty Nank! You love playing for Richmond. and the boys have high respect for you.

Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
During the 3rd he looked gassed. Amazing last quarter instrumental in the win. No wonder his teammates love him.

Reactions: 1 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Just a reminder that he is unsigned for next year. Hopefully its gets done soon. They typically release one or two in the week leading up to the Grand Final

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
massive game & because DTLD played his part, Nank still only played 69% game time

Great point
Again it shows the overall team approach with individual players performing a role that suits the team rather than their own personal stats
Dimma and the coaching staff have a great culture going

Reactions: 1 user

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
We are lucky here I reckon. Soldo's injury and CCJ's stuff up have led us to rediscover what we already had.

I have always felt that Nank was this team's Whale Roberts. Thankfully now you would think we will avoid the horrible mistake that was made with moving on the Whale all those years ago. In hindsight so many people from back then reckon Whale leaving damaged the fabric of our playing group.

Reactions: 10 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
I just love Nank. He is a warrior. Just the perfect finals ruckman.

Reactions: 4 users

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
BIG time player. The more work, the higher the stakes and pressure, the better the opposition - the better he plays. So glad he's ours.

Reactions: 1 user