Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Gus was a shadow of his former self when he got there. He had given it his all to RFC and his body started to fail him.
Yep. Poor bugger never truly recovered from his full body spasm n career went rapidly downhill.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Nank was the TANK.

Grunt, pack busting, standing in front of traffic, falling on the bad guys, snarling. In a prelim, it was a career defining quarter.

Stood in the firing line, went to the hot spot, he was in the way. For Port Adelaide he became the way.

It was way too much for Port.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
I'm a little surprised at the lack of fanfare for this bloke re-signing with us. I first heard of it walk listening to the Talking Tigers podcast last night.

Geeze I'm stoked he's going to remain a tiger. Hopefully we can be saying 3-time tiger premiership player very soon.

Reactions: 5 users

bricci

Tiger Rookie
May 7, 2004
Love to see him crunch Stanley at the opening bounce - we all know how fragile and injury prone he is.
I suspect the Cats won't play Ratugolea who has generally looked good against us.
It would definitely expose them.

Nank definitely doesn't get the recognition he deserves ...

Reactions: 1 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
I'm a little surprised at the lack of fanfare for this bloke re-signing with us. I first heard of it walk listening to the Talking Tigers podcast last night.

Geeze I'm stoked he's going to remain a tiger. Hopefully we can be saying 3-time tiger premiership player very soon.
Potentially a triple premiership ruckman and no mention of the re-signing anywhere other than Richmond circles. Bizarre.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Another massive game. Stanley on top early but Nank is a force of nature. Indomitable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Perfect Ruckman in a Premiership Dynasty . No money wasted on ridiculous contract, never out of the game, hurts the opposition, looks after his little blokes , courageous in the air, great grab , lovely left peg.

ill take the big Nank over any other Ruck going around

• Love
Reactions: 18 users