Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Nank played one of the great ruck games last night.

he went out with a plan to punch Gawn in the ear and back of his head, and land on him and walk on him.

and he executed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Nank was sensational. Loves playing against the best ruckman.

What concerns me is when Nank has a rest.

We are a structure and role kind of team and every time nank is off it's all out of kilter. Marlion moves, baker moves, Grimes moves, Balta moves......in the forward line Lynch rucks, and all the forwards adapt.

Me miss Soldo so bad, but it's time to end the CCJ farce

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Nank was sensational. Loves playing against the best ruckman.

What concerns me is when Nank has a rest.

We are a structure and role kind of team and every time nank is off it's all out of kilter. Marlion moves, baker moves, Grimes moves, Balta moves......in the forward line Lynch rucks, and all the forwards adapt.

Me miss Soldo so bad, but it's time to end the CCJ farce
Yep, need to rest him using a proper ruckman. Gotta be said that I do love seeing Marlion in there occasionally, I’m sure it panics the real ruckmen.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Thought Nanks was one of our best but when you look at the raw stats he was well outpointed. Gawn had 16 hitouts to advantage from 30 hitouts to Nanks 2 from 15. 22 disposals with 82% efficiency to 22 at 41%. 6 marks to 2. Nanks had 7 clearances to 2 but to me that highlighted the issue, he had more clearances than any of our midfielders.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Yep Soldo is a massive loss for us this year. I reckon a bigger loss than anyone would have imagined.

Yeah because we won the gf without him , it probably tends to get overlooked how effective the soldo/ nank combination was looking before he went down .

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Thought Nanks was one of our best but when you look at the raw stats he was well outpointed. Gawn had 16 hitouts to advantage from 30 hitouts to Nanks 2 from 15. 22 disposals with 82% efficiency to 22 at 41%. 6 marks to 2. Nanks had 7 clearances to 2 but to me that highlighted the issue, he had more clearances than any of our midfielders.
Following up with second efforts is Nank’s one wood. Good luck standing in his way when he is following up on a ruck contest to get the next clearance

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
He still was one of our best but was definitely beaten.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Bigger heart than Phar Lap?
Another brutal game. Dominated Martin. Massive Kahunas. spiritual leader.

Reactions: 5 users

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Bigger heart than Phar Lap?
Another brutal game. Dominated Martin. Massive Kahunas. spiritual leader.

Hes an absolute mongrel, hates losing, no surer thing than if he loses a qtr or a half he will come back strong, love the big fella.

From memory early doors last year some folk were praising Soldo and suggesting a trade for Nank, i like soldo but as you said he is a spiritual leader and a complete beast, you dont let go of players like this, silly silly swans!

Reactions: 2 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Is there anything better on earth than when Nank tackles some spud and drives him into the G with the full 100kgs?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users