Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
makes sense.

shows ive never been up close to a cup. always thought they were silver.

how come they talk about 'winning some silverware'?

The outside is silver but The inside is GOLD plated, because it doesn't tarnish like silver, so it doesn't matter what the boys put in it to drink. :cupgold:cupgold:cupgold

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
We knew it was a risk playing Nanks solo and overloading him and now we see the result. Now Chol and CCJ have really got to stand up
Was just a accidental knock.

I would like to know the stats on centre bounces contested, as I know we have only used the 2 rucks once this year but it's not like he has taken every centre bounce, he has had rests , it's just that we have had non rucks backing him up.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Great chance for CCJ & Choi, they will do well around the ground quite mobile on a big ground .

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Like others said Nank having a rest will be good long term... and we have Chol and Zombie now to show us their awesome ruck skilz

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
I actually think this will work in our favour. Get a good look at Chol and CCJ. I believe will be the coming of ages!

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Was just a accidental knock.

I would like to know the stats on centre bounces contested, as I know we have only used the 2 rucks once this year but it's not like he has taken every centre bounce, he has had rests , it's just that we have had non rucks backing him up.
I agree but the more you work a person the more risk an accidental knock can turn into a bigger problem

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Soft tissue maybe, but I doubt overwork had any impact on this sort of injury.
I can only speak from my own experience. I used to do a lot of long distance club running on roads, track and cross country and over time my left knee started to become sore. Treated with Ibuprofen and massage it always came good for the next training or run until I nearly hurdled fence and barely belted my knee. I ended up having my knee rebuilt and so my long distance running was ended

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I can only speak from my own experience. I used to do a lot of long distance club running on roads, track and cross country and over time my left knee started to become sore. Treated with Ibuprofen and massage it always came good for the next training or run until I nearly hurdled fence and barely belted my knee. I ended up having my knee rebuilt and so my long distance running was ended
That's exactly what happened to me Glasgow.
45 years from the couch to the fridge has screwed my knees.
My knees are now made out of clay

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I’ve heard your knees have gotten worse since we drafted Castanga

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

It's because of the heavy loads of beer you carried with you on those journeys.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I said this would happen.
Nice work Dimma, you amateur!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
That's basically over working, especially on hard surfaces.
Nanks injury had nothing to do with overwork, simply more like a steeple chaser mistiming his jump at the first n crashing his knee cap into the wall. Big difference in how the injury comes about but either can seriously slow you down for a while.