Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Don't agree Taz, I think his centre square work was poor this week like last week. Obviously his PCL is a problem. Sides are getting clean centre breaks because he comes in sideways to the ruck contest.
His PCL is a problem as highlighted by Hardwick but his leadership and aggression sets the template.
So important around the ground. Players literally step out of his way. Without him we can’t win so yes, most important.

Reactions: 1 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Speechless with this guy.
Nankenstein, General Manager, Pain Department.

What a warrior.
Thanks Sydney!

Reactions: 8 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
When Cotch is gone, I can see Nank as being THE on field spiritual leader
Whaddaya mean, when Cotch is gone? Nank plays beast mode n instantly puts half the team on his shoulders. Nank already easily matches Cotch for spiritual leadership, The way Cotch has been struggling for most of this year, he's probably already gone past him.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I love d it when he crushed one north guy and helped him up off the ground after crushing him. He’s a proper gentleman is Nank.

• Haha

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
I did larf when in the song, Toby's mask was held on by DTLD & Grimesy due to having his ears taped to the side of his head.

That's un-fakeable connection

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Hate to be rucking against Nanks next week.
Has never played two bad games in a row and will come out breathing fire.

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Hate to be rucking against Nanks next week.
Has never played two bad games in a row and will come out breathing fire.
Don't know how he's playing this season with that PCL but I do know that we depend so much on his skills, leadership and endurance. That's what we've missed this year, along with other players who have returned from injury but they have lost fitness and can't perform to the level we need. That picture on the back page of Saturday's Age with Nank looking stuffed says it all.

Reactions: 1 user

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Rest him next week and lets get a look at CJ for an entire game. Bring in Cholly so prospective buyers can take a look

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Hey @Tigaman could you amend the title to something more fitting please.

He might not be honoured with the captaincy, nor even want it.
But maybe we could just call him Captain Killer

”Duck this, ya weak prick”
0D106BEF-BEF7-4D5D-84DD-271228398E6B.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users