Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Are you calling your wife ugly?
Good call DA.
No just the opposite actually.
Was a sports person all my life, albeit not at the top or anywhere near it.
Still managed to grab a pretty special attractive wife.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
With two new midfield bulls joining our ranks - are we not better served by a superior tap ruckman rather than the bollocking one in Nanks?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
With two new midfield bulls joining our ranks - are we not better served by a superior tap ruckman rather than the bollocking one in Nanks?
Nah now we can bash the sheizen out of everyone again :))

3 thugs and 1 magician in the centre bounces. :))

2017-19 Nank, Chimpa, Duz, Dion, and Shedda

2023 - Nank, Dion, Hopper, Timmeh , Chinpa, Shai and Duz. on rotation ................................Delicious.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
*Concerned face*.

February. But beaten by Xerri. The guy they were gonna rissole for Suretakemykebabifyouwant-Jones.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
*Concerned face*.

February. But beaten by Xerri. The guy they were gonna rissole for Suretakemykebabifyouwant-Jones.
Relax. You’ve been smoking your hemp cargo pants up there on the commune again.

Now go put some underpants on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Nanks is still first ruck ahead of big Ivy for mine, just needs to not give away so many free kicks.

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Could never knock his effort, gives it 100%. Love the big fella, but..... he is undersized for a ruckman and the only way he can level the playing field is to infringe and inevitably give away free kicks. Also notice Miller was not effective in centre bounce either. It was only when midfielders started reading their ruckman (Xerri?) that we got centre clearance. When Coleman Jones was in there we had no issue. Goldstein didn't play.

We need a giant who can ruck, Soldo may be that player - I left after 3 quarters so didnt see Soldo play. Nank is a perfect number 2 ruckman because he works so hard.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
He did jump at full capacity for many ruck contests. That was a huge improvement on last year. And got busy for a much of the game.

He looked ok on the replay. Diabolical at the ground.

Barrier trial. Did what he had to. Looks mobile and sound.

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I reckon Nank has had knockers since he got to Punt Rd, but those knockers have gone silent 3 Septembers- he has been crucial to all our premierships, despite being short and lacking leap. He has often played his best football when we have needed him most.

Reactions: 5 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I reckon Nank has had knockers since he got to Punt Rd, but those knockers have gone silent 3 Septembers- he has been crucial to all our premierships, despite being short and lacking leap. He has often played his best football when we have needed him most.
Agree

Nank has been crucial in our 3 :cupgold:cupgold:cupgold

We would only have won 2 :cupgold :cupgoldif it wasn't for Nanks last quarter heroics against Port in the 2020 Preliminary final. Nank deserves a statue for his last quarter.

Reactions: 2 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
He has taller equally strong ruck opponents who are allowed and encouraged to run at him knees out.
It’s the toughest gig in football.
He has passion which gets him past many obstacles but Melbourne next week is one I’d be happy to see left to Soldo, Ryan and Miller.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Relax. You’ve been smoking your hemp cargo pants up there on the commune again.

Now go put some underpants on.
Maybe a little mistake here and you thought you were replying to Scoop.
As we all know Spook doesnt smoke and puts on underpants every 5 hours

• Wow