Nathan Broad. Interview and Insight to current situation for players .That’s Good For Footy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nathan Broad. Interview and Insight to current situation for players .That’s Good For Footy

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Mods delete if not meant to be on here

An interesting insight in current events ent from players perspective . Good to see the club and the boys being proactive

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Sadly missed Higgo and Sheds and Grimesy on it in recent weeks.

Tommy Lynch coming up next for RFC apparently.

This guy is pretty good he does tend to give a lot of time to the RFC and its players from memory but he also does a fair bit with the Maggots too.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Sadly missed Higgo and Sheds and Grimesy on it in recent weeks.

Tommy Lynch coming up next for RFC apparently.

This guy is pretty good he does tend to give a lot of time to the RFC and its players from memory but he also does a fair bit with the Maggots too.
We don't get these shows overseas so it was great to hear Nathan and comes across as a level headed guy and one of us. Would love to hear the Edwards and Grimes interviews so if anybody has access to them and posts them us oversea'rs would be grateful.
Anyway thanks for your post Craig

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We don't get these shows overseas so it was great to hear Nathan and comes across as a level headed guy and one of us. Would love to hear the Edwards and Grimes interviews so if anybody has access to them and posts them us oversea'rs would be grateful.

Will see if I can dig a couple up mate ;)

Just stumbled upon it today.

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Hey UK, here is the interview with Shedda. Very entertaining!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Here is the interview with Grimesy. Hope you enjoy it UK!

Reactions: 4 users

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
Hey UK, here is the interview with Shedda. Very entertaining!

Make sure to listen out for some good news in this one. Can't remember the time but August should be a good month. :)

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
I know Damo quite well, and I occasionally work with his wife........they do a damn good job with the TGFF product.
For those that may not know, they do the TGFF Panel Shows each week throughout the season at various venues around Melb.
its usually on a Wednesday night, and then it’s shown on Ch31 the next night....I think it’s shown on Aurora on Fox as well.
ive been to plenty of the shows, and they are really good...Damo has a great relationship with the players which makes it a fun but relaxed night, and it’s very interactive with the audience....and your right Craig, they do a lot of Tigers nights...but a fair share of Pies and Bombers as well.... (mainly cos they get more people to the shows when these teams are featured)...
im pretty sure you can get on YouTube and watch all the past episodes....
im looking forward to these bloody restrictions being lifted so that they can do live gigs again this year...

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Great stuff tm and amc for putting the other vids up great stuff I'm sure most on here will enjoy watching. ;)

Wellfullness

Tiger Cub
Oct 19, 2019
From Sheddas interview the possibility is that if we play off for the flag this year and next our third consecutive flag will be played as he plays his 300th. Champion.

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Thanks a bunch Ossie for digging out these videos and they were great to watch. The guys are so natural and easy going it shows why the club has such unity
No worries at all UK. Glad you enjoyed them. You are spot on about the character of the players, easy to see why they bond so well together. Take care over there and stay safe.

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
I know Damo quite well, and I occasionally work with his wife........they do a damn good job with the TGFF product.
For those that may not know, they do the TGFF Panel Shows each week throughout the season at various venues around Melb.
its usually on a Wednesday night, and then it’s shown on Ch31 the next night....I think it’s shown on Aurora on Fox as well.
ive been to plenty of the shows, and they are really good...Damo has a great relationship with the players which makes it a fun but relaxed night, and it’s very interactive with the audience....and your right Craig, they do a lot of Tigers nights...but a fair share of Pies and Bombers as well.... (mainly cos they get more people to the shows when these teams are featured)...
im pretty sure you can get on YouTube and watch all the past episodes....
im looking forward to these bloody restrictions being lifted so that they can do live gigs again this year...
Virgin employee Jetboy