Nathan Freeman…….Any takers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nathan Freeman…….Any takers

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
The way our club leans to the left, i'm starting to worry we're taking Morgan Freeman, and i doubt he can run at all these days!

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The way our club leans to the left, i'm starting to worry we're taking Morgan Freeman, and i doubt he can run at all these days!

The media would be all over it. Another actor playing for the Tigers.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
On live and exclusive on the AFL site with Callum Twowey Nat Edwards and Mitch Cleary.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
why does AFL promote this event and it takes 30 mins to begin?????? we have one selection, all I want is to click on and click off once I've read the name, not listen to BS.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
why does AFL promote this event and it takes 30 mins to begin?????? we have one selection, all I want is to click on and click off once I've read the name, not listen to BS.
Agree. Waste of our time.