Naughty Boys, (Stack & CJ), to return to PRO early Dec for training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Naughty Boys, (Stack & CJ), to return to PRO early Dec for training

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Stacky & CJ to return early December, let's see how much they want it, (i might have to pitch a tent at PRO to see when they're back).

Reactions: 7 users

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
I’ve been pitching a tent since half time in the GF.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Stacky & CJ to return early December, let's see how much they want it, (i might have to pitch a tent at PRO to see when they're back).

Reckon this could end up as another good news story along the lines of Dusty's and Marlions earlier days.

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

Well you might need to buy one of those bright orange alpine tents if you want to stick with this squad cause they are now accustomed to reaching the summit - they know how to find their peak performance and they are currently camped on top of the world.

On another note, is the world slowly returning to normal with Ceaser training reports.

I have all the confidence that these two can make it in our current system.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Let’s wipe the slate clean and start fresh.
No need to refer to them as naughty boys.
Their destiny is in their own hands. Let’s not burden them with historical handles.
I stopped calling Dusty “Chopsticks” years ago. He found that liberating

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
They'd want to come back in good condition to really have the club and the team mates ready to accept them back with no reservations.

A few kgs overweight with hot sauce stains on their shirt and I'm not sure they'll feel the love.

Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Let’s wipe the slate clean and start fresh.
No need to refer to them as naughty boys.
Their destiny is in their own hands. Let’s not burden them with historical handles.
I stopped calling Dusty “Chopsticks” years ago. He found that liberating
It's up to them to wipe the slate clean not me, respect needs to be earned not given. But you are right destiny in their own hands.

Reactions: 3 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
They are both talented kids who have had a hard lesson on what it means to be part of a great footy club and if they value a career in footy, will have learned from their foul up. Will be interested to hear how they go in early season training as that will show any commitment issues

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I'm just counting down the days til ceasers training reports

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

These lads showing they have.

Polar opposites, you could write ballads about these two.