Naughty Boys, (Stack & CJ), to return to PRO early Dec for training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Naughty Boys, (Stack & CJ), to return to PRO early Dec for training

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
There have been nights out on the turps where I would have begged to differ
the “jumbo” is one of the greatest inventions the world has seen, in fact I’d say it should be the normal size and the regular sized kebab the “ junior” .

Other then injury I’d be surprised if both aren’t in the 22 come seasons end , in fact law of averages would say they’d both be AFL Premiership players by this time next year. Syds going to hit this pre season fitter then he was at the end of last years pre season .CJ with the absence of Soldo should fit in very nicely after round 5 .

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
They'e both gonna be like new recruits.

When's training starting?

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
They'e both gonna be like new recruits.

When's training starting?
Hope this helps H.

Clubs and players will return to training over three calendar periods, detailed below:

1. Monday December 7 to Friday December 18

• First – fourth year players to complete a two-week block of training between December 7 – 18, with all normal hours / days off a week applicable per the CBA.
2. Wednesday January 6 to Saturday February 13

• Players, including players to be selected in the 2020 NAB AFL Draft, to participate in the AFLPA Induction Camp and the AFLPA Delegates Conference as required on January 4 and January 5, 2021.
  • All players to return to training on January 6 to complete a six-week block, with all normal hours / days off a week applicable per the CBA.
3. Sunday February 14 to the commencement of the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season

• A further four-week block of full training in preparation for the commencement of the Home & Away season.
This pre-season model is as a result of a season impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic and at this stage is only in place ahead of the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season. No timeline or structure has been set for future pre-seasons.

Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
The lack of speculation about them being offloaded since the incident is a bit surprising and suggests the club made it known they're required players.
I think will find once the dust settled as long as they proved they really wanted to remain Tigers and would do the hard yards to win the clubs respect back that they were never going anywhere, way too talented.

Reactions: 4 users

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
Make or break year for Stack in 2021.Hopefully with a solid pre season he can return to his early 2019 form.Think he’s best suited down back but issue maybe finding a spot for him there.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Apprantly Stack was told to go home from training today.
In sprints he was walking.
Trying to find out if he has been told its all over or just for today's session.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Club will make a decision over the weekend.
No wonder he wasn't drafted.
Clubs won't risk kids that don't follow club rules regardless how good they're.
Kid had talent to burn and proved hard work pays off, but after his ankle injury in 2019, he has done his best to *smile* up his footy career.
Maybe freo will give a go, he has more talent then all there dud kids.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Apprantly Stack was told to go home from training today.
In sprints he was walking.
Trying to find out if he has been told its all over or just for today's session.
Wouldn't surprise me with what i've seen this week and what I have heard he has been up to:(

• Sad