Naughty Boys, (Stack & CJ), to return to PRO early Dec for training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Naughty Boys, (Stack & CJ), to return to PRO early Dec for training

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Another player that had a crazy amount of potential that could have been anything and im talking about above Liam Ryan / Cyril / Long type talent is
Carl Peterson

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Without structures in place, hard to help players deal with issues, and help them get better
I remember Hawthorn picking him up after we let him go, and he played a few decent games for them. As usual we copped it in the media for letting him go, yet when Hawthirn did the same thing, despite him playing some good footy for them it was crickets.

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
Think that was when he was with us and had something to do with why we cut him.
There was another guy in Hardwick's first year, Taylor?
So much ability, but head wasn't screwed on properly. Think he was demanding a house as a signing on fee?

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
There was another guy in Hardwick's first year, Taylor?
So much ability, but head wasn't screwed on properly. Think he was demanding a house as a signing on fee?
Troy Taylor. Looked really good. Was up on a charge in the NT when we drafted him I think.

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Billy Nicholls, another gun who could have been anything given the right environment

img

Oddly, it was a gun and a bad environment that saw him sent to the slammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users