Naughty Boys, (Stack & CJ), to return to PRO early Dec for training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Naughty Boys, (Stack & CJ), to return to PRO early Dec for training

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Stack arrived at Richmond mid year in 2018 and Stengle was traded out later that year so they had a few months at punt road at the same time but not sure if they are close
no mate, Stacky arrived via the SSP on 11 Feb 2019

declaration of acronyms :)

SSP = Supplementary Selection Period

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Reckon its the Bombers we probably need to watch. I think they will target some players that have played some footy between the ages of 20-23. They know they are rebuilding (hence why if they finish bottom 5 they will let merrett leave for free and bank the top pick).

The 3 B's are the ones we need to tie up asap to shut down other clubs. Baker, Bolton and Balta. Reckon Baker and Balta sign 2 year extensions and Bolton probably a 3 year taking him to free agency.
I would have expected 4 years for Balta. They would want to lock him away quickly. He is our only junior tall with form.

Reactions: 3 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Stack is obviously not back at the moment, but I assume CCJ is?

If he ever wanted to fly under the radar into the preseason, CCJ chose the perfect time.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Stack is obviously not back at the moment, but I assume CCJ is?

If he ever wanted to fly under the radar into the preseason, CCJ chose the perfect time.
Considering what Jack said today, it appears we're all in on these blokes and only time will tell if they repay that faith. ... we can only hope!

Reactions: 2 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Good to hear we're putting our arms around Sydney.
Also good to see Dimma address the group.

Still a bit surprised Cotch didn't do the presser.

Two good new stories of the tigers in the hun - this year is getting wackier by the minute.

Personally I think Jack was the perfect person to take the media - he is our strongest media performer these days with his own radio show and his weekly time on Fox..... and why give the media a potential free kick with Cotchin and his wife’s post - they the media get enough fun bashing us as it is.

Sounds like we won’t see Sydney at training till Feb - after his court case - and I like the way the club is still there for him, strangely it gives the club some positive messaging on our culture that counters any negatives from the Hardwick‘s split.

Reactions: 2 users