Neil Balme - Bring him back | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Neil Balme - Bring him back

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
We’ll accept tiger refugees in Darwin no worries. I’ll organise Joel Bowden to meet you all at the airport and allocate mangrove front condos to all. We’re living the dream up here.
Not everyone dreams of huge crocs and snakes, very high humidity and a heap of US sailors clogging up your city, FB!! :)

Reactions: 1 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Yeh it’s what makes it a good place to live! Except the yanks of course but there’s not many around. I’m off back to Arnhem Land in a couple of weeks. The fishing is a good trade for the humidity.

Reactions: 2 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
For the life of me, I just can't see Balmey packing up and moving back to Adelaide to try and resurrect the Crows.
Could put him in an early grave if he did take the bait.
Sound preposterous to me a bloke that age would want such a monumental job, and let’s not kid anybody it sure is ,I’ll be buggered if he pursues this

• Sad

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
We’ll accept tiger refugees in Darwin no worries. I’ll organise Joel Bowden to meet you all at the airport and allocate mangrove front condos to all. We’re living the dream up here.
I think I'll pass on being croc bait.

Reactions: 1 user

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
If i could give him any advise , put your health and lifestyle first , *smile* taking on a job like that at this stage in your life , the footy environment in SA Is a fishbowl ,,,don’t do it balmey

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
If i could give him any advise , put your health and lifestyle first , *smile* taking on a job like that at this stage in your life , the footy environment in SA Is a fishbowl ,,,don’t do it balmey

Yes but don't forget about the Farmer's Union flavoured milk

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I found that one of the best hangover stoppers/reducers was a technicolour yodel down the porcelain portal
If that doesn't work, a dogs eye washed down with a can of coke, and if that doesn't work, there's always the hair of the dog;)

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
If you can promise Fanny Bay, I'll start packing the house.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
How could flavoured milk ever be overrated
South Australians rave about Farmers Union Iced Coffee. I tried it enough times to come to the conclusion it's 7/10 only. Not strong enough to my taste.

I'm a Barista Brothers Double Espresso man myself.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
South Australians rave about Farmers Union Iced Coffee. I tried it enough times to come to the conclusion it's 7/10 only. Not strong enough to my taste.

I'm a Barista Brothers Double Espresso man myself.

I just can't get that excited about flavoured milk to be honest

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I just can't get that excited about flavoured milk to be honest
Not overly fussed about flavoured milk either. Though i'm versatile enough to be able to drink Kahlua and milk, or a coffee liqueur :))

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
They also drink Southwark beer!

Relatives definitely came on a different boat to the rest of us!

• Haha

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Spoke to connection who was part of the ill fated " focus on football" group.
Mentioned Neil departure at my appointment today, he was adamant that Neil wouldn't be going.
He's a friend of Neil.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
And that isn't the worst S.A. beer.
Ever try West End? :vomit

Only drank Southwark because of what used to be an annual beer strike in Melbourne.
Only beer we could get on a Saturday night.
Took it to a party and just couldn't drink it.

Only time I have ever been "that guy" that puts his beer in the communal bath full of beer .... then drinks someone else's!
Will never ever try West End if that is worse

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Only drank Southwark because of what used to be an annual beer strike in Melbourne.
Only beer we could get on a Saturday night.
Took it to a party and just couldn't drink it.

Only time I have ever been "that guy" that puts his beer in the communal bath full of beer .... then drinks someone else's!
Will never ever try West End if that is worse
West End, colloquially known as "wife beaters". Horrible stuff.

Used to enjoy Coopers (sparkling or pale ale) but have been off beer for years.