Neil Balme - Bring him back | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Neil Balme - Bring him back

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Great to know he's sticking around. The godfather of all that's good in Richmond

Reactions: 4 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Barry Richardson was a physiotherapist (hence the nickname).
Father of Dan who was at Richmond before going to EssenDoom as head of football I think.
Very handy player, Bones.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
I was a big fan of Bones too, he missed a lot of footy due to a dodgy knee. I liked another Bones too, Bones McGhie.

View attachment 13245

I was a big fan of Bones too, he missed a lot of footy due to a dodgy knee. I liked another Bones too, Bones McGhie.

View attachment 13245
Some might remember Doug Wade running up behind to attack him and Robbie flipped him on his arse. Hilarious stuff.

Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Can’t wait until Sam writes an retraction n apologies for writing such crap … again

is there any accountability in that so called profession??
They just make stuff up to suit their bosses n the narrative that sells ad’s via a simple click

wankers!!
Our superstar…..was never leaving!!
Game on!!
My read is that Balme agreed to be head of football at the Crows, but the incumbent (Kelly) didn't want to step aside, hence the coach's glowing praise of Kelly at the b&f. Head of football morphed into "a consulting/mentoring role" and the deal was off by Monday.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Grover reminds me of Bones Mcghie a bit too. Just his proportions, gait and hard at the ball contests.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ha Ha Ha who's next??

AFL got their journos running a hit campaign on the RFC?

There is a Finals Campaign on you wankers!! Pay attention to the remaining clubs playing for the Silverware.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
“Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in”

• Haha

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Our much loved Subiaco Superman is staying... best news I've had this week.

Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
So Crows think they have their prize and it's taken away from them in the blink of an eye.

Richmond. *smile* with the Crows since 2017.

Reactions: 1 user