Neil Balme | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Neil Balme

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
this was the year we had to have.

look at it now, new quality but successful personnel coming on board.

did we get his brother Craig?

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Looks like the current administration have just blown FoF right out of the water. Now I hope Balmey has the same take no prisoners approach off field at Richmond that he always had on field for us.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
all these changes, you *smile* bewty, to say i,m excited is an understatement, we have finally kicked in the arse all those who have not done rfc jobs to the highest afl standards, last year as we promised quality quality quality, and got in cabbage cabbage cabbage,it seemingly was accepted, well no more, perform or *smile* off.

Massai

Tiger Champion
Mar 27, 2009
Tiger Ghost said:
Great get but he's just one man, lots more work to be done!
[/quaote]
Welcome home Balmey its great to see you back in yellow and black

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Wow great news.

Welcome Balmey.

Not start some ass kicking and setting new and higher standards .

Administrator who has overseen premierships at successful clubs !

Rapt

Quack

Tiger Cub
Mar 3, 2004
Great news! Welcome back, Balmey, brilliant to have you back at the club.

Onward and upward Tigers!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I'm starting to think the Pies caught wind of this and put Grubby in to spite Balmey

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Baloo said:
I'm starting to think the Pies caught wind of this and put Grubby in to spite Balmey

Grubby was in the pipeline for 18 months Baloo so don't think we can calm that one.