Neroli Meadows

kyuss

Tiger Rookie
May 13, 2012
I just wanted to bring up how brilliant this journo/Broadcaster is. No boys club bullshit, just good solid interviewer with a good knowledge of the game. Wondering what other tips fans think of her. I think the likes of her and Sarah Jones make fox sport worth the investment.

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
kyuss said:
I just wanted to bring up how brilliant this journo/Broadcaster is. No boys club bullsh!t, just good solid interviewer with a good knowledge of the game. Wondering what other tips fans think of her. I think the likes of her and Sarah Jones make fox sport worth the investment.
Agree, she knows, and loves her footy, has a great sense of humour, and i think she wants me 8- :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
kyuss said:
I just wanted to bring up how brilliant this journo/Broadcaster is. No boys club bullsh!t, just good solid interviewer with a good knowledge of the game. Wondering what other tips fans think of her. I think the likes of her and Sarah Jones make fox sport worth the investment.
Yes to Neroli and yes to Sarah Jones.

kyuss

Tiger Rookie
May 13, 2012
tigerman said:
Agree, she's knows, and loves her footy, has a great sense of humour, and i think she wants me 8- :D
I hope she does tigerman. Any bloke could do worse.

The_General

Brain washing the kids, one stuffed toy at a time
May 4, 2004
If that's the case, I hope to never see her on our TV screens again. I think our web/multimedia stuff is very good.
Really enjoyed her work on Fox Footy, but glad we can benefit from her talents exclusively.

Reactions: 1 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
There does seem top be some really good female footy journalists around at the moment, Neroli being one of them. I also like Daisy Pearce, she calls it like it is and consistently makes great observations about the game she is commentating on.

Which makes me wonder, with all due respect, why Kelli Underwood keeps getting a gig as a match caller. I just don't dig her style at all.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Get out Gillon
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
"TV Blackbox understands the decision not to renew Meadows' contract was in-part due to workplace culture issues."
Not sure what that really means. Are they implying she was "difficult"?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Work place culture issues. Isn't that where some ******** continually leaves their half eaten yoghurt in the fridge n lets it go all smelly n furry without ever cleaning up.