• PRE should be functioning as per usual. Please email admin@puntroadend.com to report anything odd that is occuring over the next few days as we settle a few database issues.

Neroli Meadows

kyuss

Tiger Rookie
May 13, 2012
I just wanted to bring up how brilliant this journo/Broadcaster is. No boys club bullshit, just good solid interviewer with a good knowledge of the game. Wondering what other tips fans think of her. I think the likes of her and Sarah Jones make fox sport worth the investment.

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
kyuss said:
I just wanted to bring up how brilliant this journo/Broadcaster is. No boys club bullsh!t, just good solid interviewer with a good knowledge of the game. Wondering what other tips fans think of her. I think the likes of her and Sarah Jones make fox sport worth the investment.
Agree, she's knows, and loves her footy, has a great sense of humour, and i think she wants me 8- :D

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
kyuss said:
I just wanted to bring up how brilliant this journo/Broadcaster is. No boys club bullsh!t, just good solid interviewer with a good knowledge of the game. Wondering what other tips fans think of her. I think the likes of her and Sarah Jones make fox sport worth the investment.
Yes to Neroli and yes to Sarah Jones.

kyuss

Tiger Rookie
May 13, 2012
tigerman said:
Agree, she's knows, and loves her footy, has a great sense of humour, and i think she wants me 8- :D
I hope she does tigerman. Any bloke could do worse.

The_General

Brain washing the kids, one stuffed toy at a time
May 4, 2004
If that's the case, I hope to never see her on our TV screens again. I think our web/multimedia stuff is very good.
Really enjoyed her work on Fox Footy, but glad we can benefit from her talents exclusively.