New Advertisements System | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

New Advertisements System

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Dunno if it just my iPhone but the new Google ads that appear at the top and bottom of the page (not within the page) are horrendously annoying.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I only get this problem on the Hun, especially the top banner which drops and covers 3/4 of the page.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Got to love Google. They’d switched on auto ads and injected the site with new placements. I’ve gone in and disabled it. Hope it’s ok now.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Dunno if it just my iPhone but the new Google ads that appear at the top and bottom of the page (not within the page) are horrendously annoying.
Got to tag me in when these things occur.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Wasn't happening to me even when I have a look on the phone. Must be a right pain keeping up with these things Mr T, constantly having to sort out what Google or some other arsewipes are doing.

DS