New clash jumper - reversed strip | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

New clash jumper - reversed strip

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
I'm pretty sure they get re-ranked during the finals depending on win loss YT. It makes sense that the 2 teams that go straight to the PFs are highest ranked. Granted I'm just using logic and not 100% sure.

If what you are saying is correct; would Geelong then be the home team against us if they win through to the PF?
I am also not sure.

tigertough12

Tiger Superstar
Jun 3, 2004
Top4 losers from week1 drop to rank 3 (Geelong) and rank4 (Brisbane). Richmond are now ranked 1 with colonwood rank2.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
I'm pretty sure they get re-ranked during the finals depending on win loss YT. It makes sense that the 2 teams that go straight to the PFs are highest ranked. Granted I'm just using logic and not 100% sure.

If what you are saying is correct; would Geelong then be the home team against us if they win through to the PF?
We are already confirmed as hosting the prelim so no, we are now ranked above Geelong

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Collingwood have a home jumper and an away jumper:

Home:

Collingwood-Uniform2019.png

Away:

Collingwood-Away-2019.gif

The away jumper is clearly a clash strip, I mean it has stripes and the home jumper has, um . . . stripes.

As for the notion they have never changed their jumper and therefore it is sacrosanct, bollocks: the black on the sides now bleeds onto the front, only since 2011, look here for all the differences over the years: https://www.footyjumpers.com/collingwoodall.htm

If there really is a clash with some teams (North Melbourne maybe??, Geelong is stretching it) then they need a genuine clash jumper not this crap.

DS

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We should take the lead and play all away games in our reverse strip.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Eddie should have to present at away games with a skinny, brown face and a sense of humility.

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
If we play Collingwood and we’re the home team, they would just wear their white jumper with black stripes and white shorts. It shouldn’t be difficult.

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
i was arguing with a Collingwood supporter on Facebook the ther day (stupid of me i know) and he asked me what options are there for a Collingwood clash strip when they are black and white stripes? I laughed at him because its not for me to decide, but ultimately they need to accept that the stripes will have to go and an alternate colour will be needed.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
i was arguing with a Collingwood supporter on Facebook the ther day (stupid of me i know) and he asked me what options are there for a Collingwood clash strip when they are black and white stripes? I laughed at him because its not for me to decide, but ultimately they need to accept that the stripes will have to go and an alternate colour will be needed.
Well with his logic no club can change their jumper! Don’t the Pies have a jumper with the Magpie emblem rather than black and white stripes?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
So then he's got to look sideways n double check to make sure all his minions in the box are watching him and approving of his style in dropping the phone.
It's no surprise his players mimic him out on the ground. Flapping the wings n begging the maggots for free kicks over and over instead of playing footy.