New Rules | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

New Rules

14tempany

Tiger Rookie
Apr 12, 2009
Knee jerk reaction new rule - Dunstall commentating on saturday ( when did he start to be a richmond hater ) talking about the Mansell incident and no free kick can be given once a quarter is over.. Says maybe they have to rethink this and bring in a rule about it
Yes just what we need Another rule brought in because of one incident by a richmond player but probably has happened literally hundreds of times over 150 years of aussie rules Totally P'd me off

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
I really believe that the dopes at AFL HQs next new rule will be to abolish the Goal Square. It currently serves no purpose at all.

Players can run almost as far as they like when kicking back the ball back into play. So what else is it used for

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
I really believe that the dopes at AFL HQs next new rule will be to abolish the Goal Square. It currently serves no purpose at all.

Players can run almost as far as they like when kicking back the ball back into play. So what else is it used for

Only two purposes I’m aware of.

When you kick in and you leave the square it’s play on and the 15m starts for too far.

When you take an offensive mark in it it doesn’t matter where you are you put dead in front.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

Only two purposes I’m aware of.

When you kick in and you leave the square it’s play on and the 15m starts for too far.

When you take an offensive mark in it it doesn’t matter where you are you put dead in front.

Teams must have one player in the square at centre bounces as part of the 6-6-6.