NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Just binged the dynasty on Apple TV about the patriots.

Found it pretty fascinating and how far back into the past they tracked to show how many of the different pieces came together.

Gee you can be lucky or unlucky in the NFL - I never really knew the story of their first ring. So lucky. Then obviously the 18-1 season where they were pretty stiff with the 1.

Have to say the owner (Kraft) was super impressive with his leadership. Recommend to any NFL fans.

Similar story to tigers seeing them turn from the Cinderella story into the hated dynasty. But obviously they went twice for two lots of 3 wins.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Cleveland Brown Stains traded for Jerry Jeudy earlier in the year and have just extended him (without playing a snap). $58 mil for 3 years.

Hasn't broken 1000 yards in a season, and they overpay and *smile* up the market for teams trying to sign their WRs, just like they did for Deshaun Watson. Now just about every QB is getting $50 mil a year. Half competent WRs will be asking for $22-25 mil a year. The top notch $30 mil.

What a failed stain of a NFL franchise. Like the Jest, just clubs cloaked in failure year upon year.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Cleveland Brown Stains traded for Jerry Jeudy earlier in the year and have just extended him (without playing a snap). $58 mil for 3 years.

Hasn't broken 1000 yards in a season, and they overpay and *smile* up the market for teams trying to sign their WRs, just like they did for Deshaun Watson. Now just about every QB is getting $50 mil a year. Half competent WRs will be asking for $22-25 mil a year. The top notch $30 mil.

What a failed stain of a NFL franchise. Like the Jest, just clubs cloaked in failure year upon year.
Absurd.