NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Jags going very well. Carving up the Chargers.
Apart from a Herbert 55 yard throw, thrown on the 15, caught on the other 30 yard line, they're not doing much else. Not sure they're the team people think they are or expect to be.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Who would have thought a match featuring Brady and Rodgers would only see 20 points on the board in the last qtr ?

Shows where both teams receiving corps are atm.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Trevor Lawrence is coming. We might be seeing the next great QB about to start his rise :)

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Ffs who is making these play calls ??? Fancy running the ball on 1st and 22 and then insanely, trying to pass on 3rd and 10 when you only need 5 yards for a comfortable FG attempt. And of course you then get sacked in the backfield and it stops you from icing the game.

That is some of the worst play calling I’ve ever seen in this second half.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Ffs who is making these play calls ??? Fancy running the ball on 1st and 22 and then insanely, trying to pass on 3rd and 10 when you only need 5 yards for a comfortable FG attempt. And of course you then get sacked in the backfield and it stops you from icing the game.

That is some of the worst play calling I’ve ever seen in this second half.
Aussie guy from Qld is play-calling ;)

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Have you ever seen a team try so hard to lose a game ? Just the worst play calling ever.

Packers haven’t even looked like scoring for an entire half of football.

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Have you ever seen a team try so hard to lose a game ? Just the worst play calling ever.

Packers haven’t even looked like scoring for an entire half of football.
Kinda like that 10-13 playoff loss versus the Niners, Packers don't score much in big games!!

Last edited:

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Dour old game this one, but the niners are on the right side of the scoring ledger thus far.