NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
I agree with your leaderboard, via my excel s'sheet as well ;)(y)
But King Kong has vanished from the comp? :unsure:
Not sure how regular he is going to be.
Only posted tips in one of the four weeks.

Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Nuh, I'm in the northern suburbs which is the hoon zone.....not that I am one but see a lot of goofs on the road. Fast and slow.
All good, I just threw Pakenham out there because we just had people over who said they're all red-light runners out that way.
If there's no cars coming from the left or right, they'd still drive through them o_O

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
All good, I just threw Pakenham out there because we just had people over who said they're all red-light runners out that way.
If there's no cars coming from the left or right, they'd still drive through them o_O
An old Fitzroy schoolmate of mine moved from here to there......why????? :))

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
You sound like you might get upset with all the dribblers on our roads then, like I do. (Does my head in.)
Speeding hoons are one thing, but the turtles especially in those pork-arse SUVs moving at 30km/h is what does my head in the most.

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
You blokes all sound old.

If not for the Tigers, golf and NFL I would swear you lot were a bunch of Victorian wowsers :unsure: :LOL:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Speeding hoons are one thing, but the turtles especially in those pork-arse SUVs moving at 30km/h is what does my head in the most.
I’m not talking about speeding, just sticking to the speed limit. Some people can’t even get half way there….

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
How about Tigerforcey trying to get himself an extra point and off the duck egg :mhihi

It was very well done to be fair, tried to give me an extra point too.

But I won't be swayed, integrity is very important to me.

But if he tried to give me an extra 2 points that's a different story......

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Don't forget to pay your adviser. :mhihi
He gets paid everyday; it's a charmed existence. The allowance will be severely diminished if he doesn't lift his game.

He's lucky he's getting fed after at the moment after his tips have caused me to drop one behind Chumpford!

• Haha