NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
He gets paid everyday; it's a charmed existence. The allowance will be severely diminished if he doesn't lift his game.

He's lucky he's getting fed after at the moment after his tips have caused me to drop one behind Chumpford!
He’s 45 ffs. Kick him out.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
You are 1 from 6 the last 2 rounds old man. Stop being a competition clogger.
No; 3 from 6 last two rounds. Are your golden years affecting your ability to count?

I knew I should have invoked my "opposite to Redford" strategy after I was 2-0 up after round one..................................... :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
No; 3 from 6 last two rounds. Are your golden years affecting your ability to count?

I knew I should have invoked my "opposite to Redford" strategy after I was 2-0 up after round one..................................... :mhihi
Stand back William Shatnar as I continue to grow my dominance over you.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Meh. Big nose. Thought his squeeze prior was better, Bridget Moynahan.
:))

One things for certain Redders.

Tommy would have a bigger and better bench to work with than his Buccaneers Offensive and Defensive benches combined if he wanted to test out some plays.

Last edited:
  • Love

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Week 5 of the tipping comp is upon us. The season is flying by and at this early stage it looks like being a battle to the end for the inaugural MopsClelland trophy (I just made that crap name up then)

Before we get into it I thought it important, considering the tightness of the leaderboard, to set down the rules of determining the overall winner in the event of a tie at the end of the season.

1. The tipster with the most bonus point rounds will be crowned the winner. If that is a tie -
2. The punter with the least amount of duck eggs laid will salute. If that is a tie -
3. The punter who tipped the most winners over the final 4 rounds will be victorious. If that is a tie
4. I will be deemed the winner, regardless of finishing position, as now I'm out of ideas. :)

With the formalities out of the way let's get into the week 5 action.

Dallas Cowboys (+5.5) @ LA Rams (-5.5) Monday Oct 10th 7:25am
Cincinnati Bengals (+3.5) @ Baltimore Ravens (-3.5) Monday Oct 10th 11:20am
Las Vegas Raiders (+7.5) @ Kansas City Chiefs (-7.5) Tuesday Oct 11th 11:15am

Tips to be in by 7:25am on Monday.

Good luck all.

Reactions: 2 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Week 5 of the tipping comp is upon us. The season is flying by and at this early stage it looks like being a battle to the end for the inaugural MopsClelland trophy (I just made that crap name up then)

Before we get into it I thought it important, considering the tightness of the leaderboard, to set down the rules of determining the overall winner in the event of a tie at the end of the season.

1. The tipster with the most bonus point rounds will be crowned the winner. If that is a tie -
2. The punter with the least amount of duck eggs laid will salute. If that is a tie -
3. The punter who tipped the most winners over the final 4 rounds will be victorious. If that is a tie
4. I will be deemed the winner, regardless of finishing position, as now I'm out of ideas. :)

With the formalities out of the way let's get into the week 5 action.

Dallas Cowboys (+5.5) @ LA Rams (-5.5) Monday Oct 10th 7:25am
Cincinnati Bengals (+3.5) @ Baltimore Ravens (-3.5) Monday Oct 10th 11:20am
Las Vegas Raiders (+7.5) @ Kansas City Chiefs (-7.5) Tuesday Oct 11th 11:15am

Tips to be in by 7:25am on Monday.

Good luck all.
Legend :eyes

Silly question, if you put your tips in early, like Fri/Sat/Sun/Monday 4am as an e.g. you can change them before 7.25am correct? :unsure:
When I remembered Jimmy Goat (and Shanahan vs McShay) were 6-0, now 7-0 in the H&A season vs the Rams, I wanted to change my Rams tip last weekend aye :giggle:

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Legend :eyes

Silly question, if you put your tips in early, like Fri/Sat/Sun/Monday 4am as an e.g. you can change them before 7.25am correct? :unsure:
When I remembered Jimmy Goat (and Shanahan vs McShay) were 6-0, now 7-0 in the H&A season vs the Rams, I wanted to change my Rams tip last weekend aye :giggle:

The organising committee have convened an emergency meeting to discuss this query.

After much back and forth, some would even say robust b!tching and whinging, a decision has been reached.

Reading directly from the minutes of said meeting it has been decided -

"Once tips are submitted they are final. Tipsters should take due care when placing their selections. Plenty of time is given for thorough research to be completed before final tips are due"

This decision has nothing to do with Mopsy being too lazy to go back and amend any selections already made in his complicated record keeping files.

• Angry

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
The organising committee have convened an emergency meeting to discuss this query.

After much back and forth, some would even say robust b!tching and whinging, a decision has been reached.

Reading directly from the minutes of said meeting it has been decided -

"Once tips are submitted they are final. Tipsters should take due care when placing their selections. Plenty of time is given for thorough research to be completed before final tips are due"

This decision has nothing to do with Mopsy being too lazy to go back and amend any selections already made in his complicated record keeping files.
Lol pretending there's some big Politburo Committee, I can see it now :unsure:

Khrushchev - Mopsy
Brezhnev - Redford
Malenkov - Ridley
Molotov - MarellaJube
Andropov - Tiger Force
Chernenko - RoarEmotion
Gorbachev - Mainlandy
Bulganin - King Kong
Mikoyan - MyCotchin Rules

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Lol pretending there's some big Politburo Committee, I can see it now :unsure:

Khrushchev - Mopsy
Brezhnev - Redford
Malenkov - Ridley
Molotov - MarellaJube
Andropov - Tiger Force
Chernenko - RoarEmotion
Gorbachev - Mainlandy
Bulganin - King Kong
Mikoyan - MyCotchin Rules

Now there's a meeting of the minds if ever I saw one !

Missing the biggest trouble maker of the lot though......