NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
You've got a pathetic O-Line and small RB's and you try and consistently run it

Then your WR pathetically goes to ground when he could stretch for the 1st down!!

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
If they had trusted this kid a bit more they might have scored some more points. He can move and has made some great decisions and throws.

Just need their D to do something.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Game over by 16. Perfect loss AGAIN!!!!!!!
Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhhhhh!!! Another game where I miss the line by a point :rotfl2 That's about the 6th this season and haven't jagged one back the other way :rolleyes:

The NFL is *smile* rigged. If the line was 16.5 the Rams would have lost by 17!!! *smile* off!

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I've got a lot of questions for Perkins.....
I have a genuine question. I didn't watch the game so will ask of those that did.

With about 2 minutes to go the Chiefs are 13 up and in no danger of losing the game. So why do they go for a field goal to get them to a 16 point margin? What does it matter to them? A 13 point win or a 16 point win is of no consequence is it? Why not go for a TD as opposed to a field goal? And the Rams aren't going to score 2 TDs in less than 2 minutes to win the game.

Is it just, merely, a coincidence that the line is 15.5?? :rolleyes:. The amount of times this has happened this season may suggest not. The bookies aren't that good or accurate at setting markets.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Break out the tin foil hats. Six coin flips going against you isn’t an Illuminati conspiracy.

Reactions: 1 user

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
I have a genuine question. I didn't watch the game so will ask of those that did.

With about 2 minutes to go the Chiefs are 13 up and in no danger of losing the game. So why do they go for a field goal to get them to a 16 point margin? What does it matter to them? A 13 point win or a 16 point win is of no consequence is it? Why not go for a TD as opposed to a field goal? And the Rams aren't going to score 2 TDs in less than 2 minutes to win the game.

Is it just, merely, a coincidence that the line is 15.5?? :rolleyes:. The amount of times this has happened this season may suggest not. The bookies aren't that good or accurate at setting markets.

They were out of downs with time still on the clock. The Rams were using their time outs to stop the clock actually.

They were 4th and 5 with about 1min 45 secs left, so kicked the field goal.

Reactions: 1 user